Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe - Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 890 times)

Offline Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as in her 30s, 5'7", 32gg.

I'd say she was late 30s, size 10/12. Nice enhanced boobs. Lovely bum. She was blonde at the time. Overall attractive, with an enhanced vibe. Good presentation overall if you like that look.

Photos on the site are good. I found her more attractive than I expected in person.

Price for 30 minutes of £55 (£45 + £10 extra for OWO).

Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing (FK), Mish/Doggy.

Phoebe was friendly in the room. OWO was good, FK was good and sex in all positions was good. She put in the effort to ensure I was having a good time. No rushing or clock watching.

Overall a positive.

Offline Hornylad

hi mate

when did you see her as shes not been on the rota recently?

Offline Rocket1927

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as in her 30s, 5'7", 32gg.

I'd say she was late 30s, size 10/12. Nice enhanced boobs. Lovely bum. She was blonde at the time. Overall attractive, with an enhanced vibe. Good presentation overall if you like that look.

Photos on the site are good. I found her more attractive than I expected in person.

Price for 30 minutes of £55 (£45 + £10 extra for OWO). 
Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing (FK), Mish/Doggy.

Phoebe was friendly in the room. OWO was good, FK was good and sex in all positions was good. She put in the effort to ensure I was having a good time. No rushing or clock watching.

Overall a positive.
         defo not a size 12 mate, i met her and she's stunning, and weather early 30's  mid 30's or older does it matter, she is beautiful
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 12:05:46 pm by Rocket1927 »

Offline Hornylad

she seems hot, shes actually mid 40’s, shes not on the rota at roses now, wonder which parlour shes to next..

Offline Atlas1957

For timing of punts I always intentionally don't say them in my review. If you look at my last nine review dates it doesn't mean I've had three punts in May, zero in June/July/August and then six in September. So the punt with Phoebe was a little while back but well within the time limit for a review.

For WG sizes, there has to be a differentiation made between different women. It is all relative, I can't say Phoebe is a size 10, if I've said five other WGs are a 10 and they are all slimmer and I can't say a 12 if I've said five other WGs are a 12 and they are all bigger. I mainly try for consistency, so if a punter reads a review of a WG they have seen as well, they can use that to read my other reviews and find new WGs that might suit their tastes.