Author Topic: Courtesan services/Apps  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

Hello hello - are you fellas aware of any websites, services, apps where you can get matched with a girl that would offer her time to accompany you to different events but just as a “guest” not including the sexual services ?

So a bit more on the vanilla side of what the popular adult work/viva street/escort agencies offer

Offline advent2016

Hello hello - are you fellas aware of any websites, services, apps where you can get matched with a girl that would offer her time to accompany you to different events but just as a “guest” not including the sexual services ?

So a bit more on the vanilla side of what the popular adult work/viva street/escort agencies offer

Yes
Use one of the hundreds of "Social Escort/companion" agencies

In the past, I've used them when attending ballet, opera, Shakespeare (not really my thing) but needed a date with a brain. I could explain them as a friend of a friend or someone from bookclub.

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

Could you recommend me one by any chance ? That’s exactly what I’m looking for

Online SoapyTW

Could you recommend me one by any chance ? That’s exactly what I’m looking for

External Link/Members Only

edit: /s

Offline snaitram99

Hello hello - are you fellas aware of any websites, services, apps where you can get matched with a girl that would offer her time to accompany you to different events but just as a “guest” not including the sexual services ?



Surely "courtesans" do traditionally include sexual services?