Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Clare. Somerset / Crewkerne  (Read 4177 times)

1 review(s) for mistressclare (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

like_mature

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Clare a few times between 2010 and 2013, never really thought many on UKP would be that interested so never reviewed. As the site is growing and following the ethos of UKP I'm happy to give something back as I'm sure there are more with a interest in BDSM.

As I mentioned I must of see Clare 5 or 6 times for Mistress / BDSM sessions. Her profile is upto date and what you see is what you get! Late 40's, size 16, friendly and in my opinion attractive. Lovely body and dress's well. Not everyone taste I'm sure but a 'real women' type!

She offers a Mistress experience from her comfy house, easy to find and always easy to park nearby. Very friendly lady and easy to talk to.

Once upstairs she has an impressive playroom catering for most tastes from mild to extreme, if it's BDSM related I'm sure Clare has it. For me it spanking, cross dressing and CP.

The price of £90 for an hour is great value considering what other Mistress's charge with out Clare's impressive range of toys and equipment.

My only gripe is that she is clearly a person who lives the BDSM lifestyle so sometimes the session can sometimes risk slipping down that route. I'm sure others know what i mean with the term 'lifestyle' !!!

Overall a great service and great experience. Clare clearly knows her stuff and is well worth a visit, no sex is offered but the whole experience has a sexual element to it.

A cracking mature Mistress who won't appeal to everyone but well worth a visit if leather clad young girl with a whip aren't hitting the mark!!

JV547845

Thanks for the review

My only gripe is that she is clearly a person who lives the BDSM lifestyle so sometimes the session can sometimes risk slipping down that route. I'm sure others know what i mean with the term 'lifestyle' !!!

Someone enlighten me?

like_mature

Lifestyle, as in their normal lives and relationship follow a Dom/Sub theme, will attend lots of events and not really hide their lifestyle. If you see a person wearing a collar it's a good chance they live that sort of life.

No problem with that way but some can become a little self righteous. Used to be a site called Informed Consent for loved of BDSM, lots talked about live the 'lifestyle', lots were upto the own arse and looked down on us who just liked spanking for fun.

Can be found at 'Muches' held at local pubs! Google it!

Hope that helps.

blokey

Like this bloke?
He is from Essex which is a sort of masochistic lifestyle choice in itself.
External Link/Members Only

JV547845

Hope that helps.

Cheers.  Even fetishes have their own sub cliques or people who think they love it the most and are therefore the best then.

JV547845

Like this bloke?
External Link/Members Only

Lol that puts a whole new slant on the wearing burkahs in public debate.

mistressclare

Thank you for the review I did not relise I was on here
I hope though life style I am actually pro and as  they came back six times this proves I am not up myself  and provide a great BDSM exspericance
If you look my name up I do come up in google  and you will see I have now exspanded into AB

I hope I give a glimps into all types of fetish  and though the sessions were 90 the price has changed and are 100 and 120 AB
Please do look me up x
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:04:02 am by mistressclare »