Author Topic: Antonia Ice - Southampton  (Read 3329 times)


54 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by ]
67 review(s) for Antonia aa (21 positive, 17 neutral, 29 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline j4247

This is my first review so go easy on me. Started punting around 7 or 8 months ago and haven't felt 'ready' till now to do any reviews as I felt I didn't have anything to compare the first few punts to. Now I'm several punts in I feel I can start writing reviews for all the ladies I've seen who are still active. More reviews will hopefully follow this one in the coming days.

A little while back I booked Antonia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only through AW as a last minute booking one evening.

Comms were quick and efficient, although she wasn't keen on speaking over the phone which was odd as her English is pretty decent so it was arranged very painlessly via text.

On arrival at the safe,clean and relatively discreet flat I was buzzed in by Antonia. WOW. Seriously stunning girl. Definitely no bigger than a size 6, slim toned body, perfect little tits and a nice freshly shaved pussy. Can't be too many better looking girls in the country at this price point. I've certainly not seen one. Showed me into the bedroom where I paid £50 for 30 minutes. This is where the positives end.

When Antonia returns we have a quick chat and then she removes her underwear with no teasing/no opportunity for me to get near her. Slightly irritating as I enjoy undressing a lady. I'm already naked as I was told to take my clothes off as soon as I arrived! A short fairly rough HJ and she's reaching for a condom - I've barely got a semi. I stopped her at this point and asked her to slow down a bit. Went for a kiss - she doesn't do kissing apparently.

After a bit more HJ, she puts the condom on and starts giving decent oral. If you're looking for OWO you're probably out of luck here, but that didn't bother me as I normally go for OW anyway. I'm pretty hard by now and she moves to cowgirl. Something I really hate is when girls restrict you to only 'half depth' by positioning their body awkwardly or putting their hands in the way etc. Cowgirl was shit - very shallow penetration, really wasn't doing anything for me.

We move to missionary and she's doing the awkward positioning thing again. Frustrating! It's not like I'm big, I'm very average. I find it almost turns into a game where she's moving so I can't go deeper and I'm trying to ease her into a better position for me without being forceful! Ridiculous really.

I ask for doggy - which by now I fully expected to be refused. Surprisingly it wasn't (although I was subsequently refused 'prone bone'). I popped after a few minutes here looking at her perfect pussy/ass as I was fucking it. She still tried to restrict me but it was obviously a bit more difficult from her point of view here!

She moved away almost before I had finished and quickly cleaned us up then ran off to the bathroom to shower (at least she washes between punters!). When she returned I was ushered out fairly quickly after being in the flat for about 25 minutes.

I did think about rating this a neutral but then realised that was only because she was so hot and I only require very vanilla services. On reflection the experience was fairly poor to be honest.

Positives

She's really hot.
Body 9.5/10 If you like them slim I guarantee you won't find better (she's slimmer and better looking in person.
Face 7 or 8/10 even if you're being picky!
Clean and fresh
Decent comms
Safe location
Polite girl

Negatives

Not into it - I'm at the younger end of the scale and thought I was pretty friendly and undemanding but she was still pretty cold to me
Seemed tired
Her profile services listed are a joke. A level, Facials, Fisting, Snowballing etc etc no chance. You'll struggle to get OWO imo.
She pulls away and won't allow proper penetration.

In summary in some ways I'm almost tempted to return. £50 to play with a girl this hot is tempting considering a couple of 3 minute no touching dances at a strip club almost costs the same! I wouldn't expect a good service here though.


Offline djng6

Good review mate, FYI the reason she didn't want to talk over the phone was because it was her pimp you were texting and not her directly. Very common with Romanian WGs, the pimps write the profile promising FK, CIM, facial etc.

In future try to talk to the WG on the phone first and agree on services offered (kissing, anal, CIM etc). You also get the added bonus of being able to gauge her mood and personality over the phone and therefore can avoid the moody and disinterested ones... which is 99% of Romanian WGs  :D

Offline nigel4498

Spot on about the pimp and texting and sound advice about chatting to the WG on the phone. If I can't talk to them then I don't book them.

Bordureermine

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I can vouch for her being very attractive (had her in Old Market Bristol a few weeks ago). Didn't have a problem with being up to my nuts but agree the experience was cold.

But it is nice to fuck such a good looking bird.

306

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
very poor no kissing no talking rushed service

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

But it is nice to fuck such a good looking bird.

+1 on this - I only see Antonia for 15 mins now, I treat it like a soho walk up punt...she is ice cold during the punt but my god what a figure and very pretty face too which keeps me interested in return visits...the sight of my cock disappearing inside her whilst taking her doggy is hard to beat and worth the £40 in my book.

Offline j4247

I'd agree if I could put more than half my cock inside her doing doggy!

Offline BakerlooLine

Similar experience for me last week, booked via text for 1.30, all confirmed. Turned up at the hotel, rang, no answer. Few more texts and calls, no response. Finally replies at 1.47 saying her last client was late! I'd turned round and gone back to work by this point.

306

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
made up feed back and reports on her by her buddy i guess  with 1 or 2 feed back