Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-mature-gilf53 - Milton Keynes  (Read 1288 times)

12 review(s) for Busty-mature-gilf53 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

Probably the saddest punt I've ever had.

I was honestly conflicted about booking to see her. The blurry photos, the lack of photos, her age... but she's had good reviews for being a totally submissive anal whore, so I thought I'd try a new experience with a dirty GILF who wouldn't say no to anything. I can believe the advertised age of 53, but she's had a rough life so looks closer to 60.

She asked my age when booking - I said 37 (true age) and she refused to see me, doesn't see under 40s. So I switched to my backup SIM, contacted her again and said I'm 41 - booking accepted. £160 for the hour with nothing off limits.

I arrived at her hotel at 2pm and she'd checked in 1 hour prior, so I was her first customer on tour in MK. There was a half empty bottle of wine on the table and she was clearly tipsy - similar to previous reviews. Her advertised size of 16 is clearly from years ago, she's more like 20-22 now and wore a negligee to cover her large flabby belly. Facially she's not too bad looking, it wasn't as bad as I feared. Boobs are huge, natural and fun to play with, although rather saggy due to her age. You definitely can't call her attractive, but she's not so ugly that you couldn't fuck her.

It's difficult to describe the full punt so I'll just go with pros/cons:

Pros:
- Took a seriously intense face fucking for almost half the duration, didn't get tired at all, full on puking
- Loves rimming and licked my ass squeaky clean
- Swallowed 3 loads including one huge facial which she wiped off her face, licking her fingers clean
- Can really take a deep anal pounding and dirty talk was incredible
- Literally doesn't say no to anything - I asked if I can piss over her at the end of the punt, and she dragged me to the bathroom saying "mmm yes!"

Cons:
- Arsehole is battered and bruised after being used by thousands of punters over the years - not very attractive to look at when she bends over in doggy position
- Kept the negligee on the whole punt (as she wants to hide her belly)
- Rambled on about how she gets lonely touring the UK and her only happiness is from the thrill of fucking strangers

More than anything I just felt sorry for her - here's an old lady who seems to be very lonely, just travelling round the UK to get fucked in the ass by thousands of strangers, as she believes it brings her happiness (when it almost certainly doesn't - hence why she drinks a lot to cope with it).

Giving it a neutral as I certainly don't want to repeat the experience, but at the same time I don't regret seeing her - it was a bucket list tick off.

Offline Flair99

Similar experience to mine (review to follow). She was clearly totally pissed, inviting you to do litetally anything to her.

Offline davidsmith

She’s disappeared too. Third one I’ve looked at that has disappeared within days of a review here? What’s going on? Any ideas is this just chance?

Offline Makka124

She’s disappeared too. Third one I’ve looked at that has disappeared within days of a review here? What’s going on? Any ideas is this just chance?

2 things probably
Gave it up
Or
Making a new profile