Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "A" at discretion with C&S girls  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Highlander

Was wondering if anyone had seen any of the C&S girls and enjoyed A levels?
The girls are...

Bethany xox  External Link/Members Only

Squirter Paris (love the name!)  External Link/Members Only

Jennifer Durham  External Link/Members Only

Chloe Newcastle  External Link/Members Only

They (apparently) all do A levels at discretion. I have a theory that in reality they don't offer it and it is used purely to attract punters. Hopefully I'm wrong on this???

Offline johnny34

From previous reviews it appears that Bethany & Squirter Paris do NOT offer anal. Not sure about the other two.
I think your probably right about it being used to attract punters.

nutley

Saw Bethany the other day. Anal not on offer.

Offline Bengeo13

Yeah, as per Nutley and johnny34. I've only seen Bethany and anal is no go!

themademan2

Non of them offer anal. It's a trick to get u through the door. They confirm it, but when u arrive they don't do it and your always toooo big

Offline Lamnguin

I tried contacting the Group Manager (pimp?) via AW to check this, among other things about Jennifer. No answer...

sentinel

So what's this apparent obsession that a lot of contributors to this site appear to have for Anal.

For some of them it's almost a pre-requisite when making a booking, even though not many girls seem to want to offer it.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, or am I missing out on something??

Offline jarrovian

Oh yes you can't beat a bit of anal, lets be honest there's not many tight pussys, but the feeling of a hot tight bumhole around your dick.......heaven (as long as its female)

Offline mcb

I don’t see the allure in anal. Where’s the “score” in putting your dick up a girl’s shitter?

Offline portable

I don’t see the allure in anal. Where’s the “score” in putting your dick up a girl’s shitter?

Google "Jynx Maze" then tell me you don't try it.  :hi:

If a woman enjoys it, and knows how to prepare so there's no unpleasentness, the sensation can be very stimulating.

Offline mcb

Or I can put my dick in a girl’s vagina or mouth for pleasurable sensations, and not worry about “unpleasantness”.

I just really struggle to see why anal’s seen as the Holy Grail.

Offline Highlander

Some people are into licking feet, some like to be kicked in the balls by a girl wearing Stilletos. Those are unpleasant to me but I don't go questioning it. It takes all sorts so live and let live...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 01:13:43 pm by Highlander »

Offline OscarC

Or I can put my dick in a girl’s vagina or mouth for pleasurable sensations, and not worry about “unpleasantness”.

I just really struggle to see why anal’s seen as the Holy Grail.

Agree, anal doesn't do much for me either.