Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tiffanyxx - London Lambeth  (Read 5961 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline lukas

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£160 for 60 minutes (Kissing, light DFK, mutual OWO, anal on her in CG and spoon, CIM/COF not provided)
£40 extra for cum (not partaken)

When: first days of September

Where: basement flat in London Lambeth, steps away from Kennington Station. The flat is shared, but quiet. The room and the bathroom could be cleaner.

The girl: about 5.5ft, very petite with a tight body, and tight ass, nice fake tits, soft skin (slightly darker than her pictures, but I like that), nice smell, clean. She looks like her pictures and video. Extremely passable and, in my view, is very gorgeous.
Her English is fine.

The punt: I am no stranger to the temptations and pleasures of TS services, so when I saw that Tiffany was visiting London, I texted her on Whatsapp. Excellent comms, she replied quickly, and we organised a meeting. She handles her own comms, I would say.
I arrive at Kennington Station a few minutes before the agreed time and she is already available. Good. Usual trick of hiding behind the door, but when I see her, I am extremely pleased with what I see. Looks a bit like Zoe Saldana.
Light kiss on the lips, I hand over the £160 and ask for a shower. She shows me to the bathroom and gives me a clean towel, which is however a bit damp. I think it is because it had not been dried properly as it is odourless and has no stains, but this is not a great start. The shower is ok, but the bathroom could be cleaner.
When I return to the room (which, by the way, could be cleaner too), I find her lying on the bed in her sexy underwear. I join her on the bed and we start kissing, first on the lips and then some light DFK. She smells nice. We start groping, underwear off, and I kiss her tits, which she likes. Her cock is waking up, as is mine. I start some OWO on her (smells nice there too). She does not speak or moan much, but she is clearly enjoying it as she gets hard quite quickly. Decent length (6-7 inches, I would say) but not too thick, I think she would be great for those seeking light penetration, but I am not into that myself so I don't even ask. She then reciprocates the OWO, but making clear that she is not offering CIM, although it is on her AW likes list at discretion. Maybe she did not fancy me, although I was super clean, but that's ok. I asked about her cumming but she said that's £40 extra, so I did not bother. We move to 69 and I soon come copiously on her tits. She cleans me and herself up with some wet wipes and we cuddle and kiss while I recover.
After a while, I am ready for a second round, which is not granted at my age, but with some mutual fondling and mutual oral, I am ready. I ask to fuck her. She says "sure" with a smile and immediately grabs a condom, puts it on me, lubes up and lowers herself on my cock in CG. What a sight! And what a feeling to have her hard cock bouncing on my belly. She is super tight and seems to be suffering a bit, although I am certainly not big (our cocks are actually quite similar). I give her a fairly hard pounding and she takes it like a champ. Condom off, some more sucking and she tries to make me cum with mouth and hand, but to cum again I need to fuck her again, so we move to spoon and I again enter her hard and deep. She moans, pleasure but also a bit of pain, but again she does not complain. In fact, she does not really speak much. I guess she is mainly shy, because she is keen to please and does all I ask (except for CIM) with a smile. After a couple of minutes of pounding her in spoon, and stroking her from behind, I come again in the condom. She cleans me up and smiles, apparently pleased with what she has achieved. A quick shower and I leave, after about 70 minutes.
During the punt, her phone beeped a couple of times, but she never checked it, not even in the break. In fact, I had no idea how much time had passed until I checked, and she did not clockwatch at all.

In summary, she is stunning and provides good service. She is a bit too passive but takes instructions well and is eager to please, and I had a good time (although she did not offer CIF/COM). Hence a positive from me.

Would I return?
I think so. She is great, but she needs to stay in a better place and provide fresh towels.

Offline tantraman

The girl: about 5.5ft, very petite with a tight body, and tight ass, nice fake tits, soft skin (slightly darker than her pictures, but I like that), nice smell, clean. She looks like her pictures and video. Extremely passable and, in my view, is very gorgeous.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... :wacko:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 08:31:13 pm by tantraman »

Offline loveahe

Cost of living crisis seems to have hit Kennington, 180 quid an hour now