Author Topic: CandyXXX - Birmingham  (Read 2274 times)


5 review(s) for Candy_xxx_ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline onaleash

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a couple of weeks back, city centre, near peace gardens.

paid £80 for 30 mins - thought i'd give her a go after the other reviews.

Pretty much as the other reviews said - great comms, easy to find appartment, no messing around. She was really hot - I wouldn't say a 6, more an 8 ish but great body, got a bit of a fake face but I wasn't there for that. Got into most services - oral, mish, I didn't go down on her, just wanted to enjoy her body. Gym fit - got into it.  No real GF experience- didn't kiss (I didn't push for it though) - so a bit of a P&D with an absolute hottie.
 Said she would be back in Birmingham shortly so pretty sure she will be.

I give it a positive as she was very hot and my expectations were a P&D. If i'd wanted a GF experience it would be a neutral!

Erm - think that's most of it!

Offline Man of steel

Glad you enjoyed..FAF.💯

Look forward to her return (November).😊