Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY_TS Thai - Croydon - first TS punt  (Read 5533 times)

5 review(s) for IVY_TS Thai (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline jseop109

I have lurked around the TS boards for some time, found some of the galleries and movies a turn on, and so thought about trying a punt. I was a bit conflicted as I have always found the very idea of male homosexuality quite off-putting (purely personal, not a judgment about anyone else's preferences)  and these TSs are after all biological males. I had no idea what my reaction would be if I was actually confronted with one in the flesh.

Anyway I finally decided to give it a go, and looked through reviews here and profiles on AW and BP. I passed over fearsome looking Brazilians with names like Brunnhilde Monstercock XXXXXXL and decided that a nice Thai ladyboy might be more up my ...er... street.

I settled on Amy, based in London E16, but as described in my previous negative review, was a no-show, leaving me high and dry in Canning Town.
After consoling myself with a coffee I thought of Ivy as a plan B. She was based in Croydon, quite a trek away, but transport links are pretty good (tube, DLR, train then tram to East Croydon) and I reckoned I could get there within a couple of hours.

I contacted her and was immediately sent her postcode and price list. The base price was £80 for 30 mins with extras for her to "fuck and come" for £30.

She was based in a boring looking block of flats a few minutes walk from the station. She texted the door code and asked me to text again when in the foyer, which I did. I saw a figure through the window of an internal door entrance to a corridor, and she let me in, leading me without eye contact to her flat. She was dressed casually, in shorts and top.

I was shown into what was some sort of communal lounge/ dining area, where she asked me to remove my shoes before going into the bedroom. I always think this is a good sign, of someone concerned with cleanliness.

The bedroom was down a flight of stairs. When in there I handed over £110 and she left the room, while I stripped. and she returned a couple of minutes later, dressed in a sort of skimpy bathrobe -  I can't remember exactly but it soon came off anyway. She had a nice figure, breasts obviously enhanced but still convincing. I found her face attractive, not particularly feminine but no particularly masculine either.

We kissed  (DFK) and fondled, exploring each other's crotches, the first time I had ever stroked a cock other than my own. She tended to direct proceedings, but not in a domineering way, which was fine by me.

She got me to kneel down so I could suck her cock, the first cock I have ever sucked. (I don't think it will be the last.) I would say she was about 5 inches, but quite girthy, and I felt her gradually getting hard.

We moved onto the bed, she put on a condom, lubed up, and got me to lie face down. It was a little painful when she entered me (a more gentle, gradual approach might have helped as it was my first time being topped), but less painful as she pumped me, and I was excited by the new experience.

After a few minutes she came out, removed the condom, slipped one on me, and with me on my back mounted me in cowgirl. As we fucked she wanked herself and as she eventually came (at least I think she did, there was only a drop or two) she put the tip of her cock to my mouth so I could taste her.

She got off me, removed my condom, lubed my cock, and wanked me to completion.

She cleaned me up then turned me over and gave me a firm back massage.

A quick shower, brief chat, and I was on my way.

On looking at my watch I saw that I had been in there for pretty much exactly 30 mins. This surprised me as I thought it had been longer, not because the time had dragged (quite the contrary) but because we had got through so much.

She now seems to be in Manchester by the way.   

So - first TS experience - and I liked it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline faquin1

Great review of your first (of many to come I'm sure) TS experiences.

Offline A Decent Fist

Glad you enjoyed it. Useful to know what I missed when I decided to walk out after going to meet her at the same location. Maybe I was too hasty.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385217.0

Offline scutty brown

...........with names like Brunnhilde Monstercock XXXXXXL .................

Thank you for a new insight on Wagner's Ringpiece Cycle

Offline zakr1996

Thank you for the review! After the initial pain of entry did it feel good having her fuck you? I'm still trying to build up the courage for my first TS definitely something i want to try

Offline webpunter

Thank you for the review! After the initial pain of entry did it feel good having her fuck you? I'm still trying to build up the courage for my first TS definitely something i want to try

Maybe try & get past the pain of just one review annually [or is it anally] first
The clock is ticking  ;)

As an aside i've finally managed to pop my TS cherry  :yahoo:
Post i would add
No 'widening the circle' pour moi  :scare:
Only a few years in the making  :D [ok maybe five six ...]
Review in draft
Might have to bring this forward as South East massage section is presently kaput

Post could be viewed as a half way house in building courage, just trying to help 
The next step up from Bendy Wendy

Tho he / she would have to be seriously fit & i havent got a scooby for me to up the ante
Perhaps some alcohol to lubrciate things [not all things]
& if you cant initially tell everyone knows it doesn't count