Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Quality Over Quantity  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Davey80

Reflecting over the last 5-6 years or so of my punting adventures and more recently a whole series of £80-£100 HH punts with the current standard:

- Roms with attitude;
- Brazilians with fake tits & asses and fake enthusiasm
- 20 YO Thais who turn out to be 40+ Chinese women

Many are fine punts and I’ve reviewed as positives on here….BUT

The stand out punts BY A MILE  are the hourly £300 / £400 / €500 girls who are genuine drop dead gorgeous sexy hard body hotties in their 20s.  Maybe 10 or so in my punting career, mainly London but also in Spain & Portugal

Seriously considering changing my punting habit from say 12 x £100 punts to 3 or 4 £300/£400 punts a year.

Online Fuzzyduck

Reflecting over the last 5-6 years or so of my punting adventures and more recently a whole series of £80-£100 HH punts with the current standard:

- Roms with attitude;

The stand out punts BY A MILE  are the hourly £300 / £400 / €500 girls who are genuine drop dead gorgeous sexy hard body hotties in their 20s.  Maybe 10 or so in my punting career, mainly London but also in Spain & Portugal

Seriously considering changing my punting habit from say 12 x £100 punts to 3 or 4 £300/£400 punts a year.

Perhaps mixing it up could hit the spot. 6 x £100 punts and 2 x £300. Treat yourself at Xmas and on your birthday.

Offline Crockers

I've found plenty of decent girls btw £120-£160 ph.

Offline Southernbloke

I’ve got a very expensive punt lined up in a couple of weeks £500 + . I think mixing it up is a very good idea.

Offline jakplo22

Something to consider: The disappointment obviously hits you a lot harder when an expensive booking doesn't go the way you imagined it compared to the cheaper ones. Also, once you've convinced yourself that spending 300-400 pound on a booking is justifiable, there's a risk of it becoming a slippery slope where you end up accepting even higher rates for obviously diminishing returns.

Offline Stevelondon

Once again it’s just another chat concerning,
“You pays your money and just hope to get what you want or expect”

I’ve reviewed some SP’s around the £200/60 mark. But because two in particular provide a service I enjoy. I usually go for a 2 hour booking nowadays.
So £400.

Value for money being subjective. Is it worth it.
For me yes cos I get what I want and I can afford it.

Offline standardpostage

Good question,
but,
I can't make my mind up  :unknown:

Offline akauya

I'm more of a quantity guy. It's not just the sex that I enjoy with women, which of course I do very much, but also the anticipation, adventure, uncertainty, of finding a new woman every time. Different faces, different bodies, different boobs, arses, legs... the whole package.

When I was travelling in South America I tried to see two to three women a day (not always possible but if successful cheap as chips); it took a toll on my body but fuck it was great. Not all of them great punts (99% were crap) but the excitement of touching a new woman every time was great.

That's why I don't have regulars, at the moment anyway.

Offline Stevelondon

I'm more of a quantity guy. It's not just the sex that I enjoy with women, which of course I do very much, but also the anticipation, adventure, uncertainty, of finding a new woman every time. Different faces, different bodies, different boobs, arses, legs... the whole package.

When I was travelling in South America I tried to see two to three women a day (not always possible but if successful cheap as chips); it took a toll on my body but fuck it was great. Not all of them great punts (99% were crap) but the excitement of touching a new woman every time was great.

That's why I don't have regulars, at the moment anyway.

We are all different 👍🏻

Offline southcoastpunter

Not all of them great punts (99% were crap) but the excitement of touching a new woman every time was great.

We are all different 👍🏻

yes very very different. each to their own and all that - but i just don't get that!

Offline thebastard

- Roms with attitude;

Personally I agree with this strategy. Where I am (West Mids) there's a dearth of talent which makes it hard to get a really good experience. I think I'll just wank when I'm here instead of going for a cheap one!

Offline akauya

Not all of them great punts (99% were crap) but the excitement of touching a new woman every time was great.

yes very very different. each to their own and all that - but i just don't get that!

Absolutely, we all have our own weird kinks. Just look at the "what's your fetish" thread to see all the weird and 'wonderful' kinks we have.

Not wishing to back-pedal, I'd like to clarify what I meant by my "crap" comment above. Maybe I was too crude by describing the quick sessions as crap. What I meant was that many of those were not "oh my god that was amazing!" experiences. The sex is was more like P&D, it's the whole 'adventure' that I enjoy. I like women, I like the female form. I think they are beautiful creatures, not just physically. My kink is variety I guess, also when I see a sex worker I have to find her attractive in some way, otherwise mini-me just doesn't want to play.

@southcoastpunter, I appreciate you don't understand my kink. Just as I don't understand yours. Forgive me if I got you wrong or mistaken you for someone else here but I think you have a couple of long term Seeking Arrangements going and you are single? If I remember correctly your SA girls and you connected in a way and became close. To me that kind of relationship is like paying someone to "like" you. Paying someone to 'like me' is way too fake for me and something I don't understand but as you said, each to their own. 

Luckily, I get the emotional connection with women from my long-suffering Mrs A and lovers. Mrs A gives me the stability to function in society passing as a "normal" guy. She's my rock. My lovers (ashamed to say I had a string of them) gave me that wonderful mix of emotional connection with raw sex. All I enjoy and need from sex workers is their bodies and the fact they let me play with them.

Again, my apologies if I read you incorrectly  :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

ah, Akauya, your clarifiaction about "crap" makes more sense now. Before, i took it literally and thought you meant you were happy with most of your punts being crap punts because you got to touch a different women each time. It is now more understandable!

And yes you have remembered me correctly - i like to have 2 long term Seeking girls on the go. But i don't pay them to like me - the liking each other comes first and then we make an arrangement. The liking each other is not fake - of my previous 4 long term SB's - i am still in contact with 3 (the 4th went home to Australia to get married) - 2 of which when we can (they now work/live abroad) we meet up and usually have a spa afternoon etc,  dinner and sex and no money changes hand. we meet and have sex because we both want to!

as you rightly say, I am single and for my own personal reasons, i don't want another real-life relationship so this work really well for me.

(apologies to the Op, in taking this a bit off topic)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 02:55:14 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

akauya and southcoastpunter, I wish many a member on this site could be such adults about misunderstandings and differences of opinions about things as you two have just shown. Good on you both!  :thumbsup:

Offline sim0256

Being in a'thin pickings' area where 200+/h is common place and getting more so especially from unknown tourers, I have , for a long time decided not to go there and stick to 180 and under.

I have found that there is quite a few really good punts there around the 130/150 / h .  For quite a while now I have stuck with with one of the best in the city who takes 150/h and haven't looked elsewhere for  a while  We have built a rapport and it works for both of us . She even asked if i saw 'so and so' on AW etc. I just say 'wouldn't be as good as you and we laugh and get down to business.

For me it proves high price doesn't mean great quality . you of course may differ in opinion, careful choosing leads to less disappointment .

Offline django0700

but the excitement of touching a new woman every time was great.

I agree 100% with this  :drinks:

Offline southcoastpunter

akauya and southcoastpunter, I wish many a member on this site could be such adults about misunderstandings and differences of opinions about things as you two have just shown. Good on you both!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

thank you jamiekink - yes we should be able to discuss things and disagree with each other with slagging anyone off. hopefully i don't do that very often!!

Offline kingmg

Prefer quantity, unless a well reviewed wg at a higher rate occasionally

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Prefer quantity, unless a well reviewed wg at a higher rate occasionally
"Unless well reviewed"?? reviews are something you are a bit lacking in, any reason for that?   :unknown:

Offline Stevelondon

Oh bugger and there was me hoping for a fight at playtime. 😂

I’ll get me coat

Offline vindici

I have never experienced any kind of correlation between price and service. My absolute worst punts have very often also been the dearest, and some of my best have been for the cheapest prices.

I used to go only for variety, seeing mostly new girls each time, but these days I prefer quality, and have many more repeat visits. Price is not a factor, it's the service.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Sadly, paying more doesn't always mean getting a better service. It doesn't even guarantee that the girl will be as advertised.
The best SP I saw was very cheap. She wasn't gym fit or a catwalk model.... but she could fuck and suck with the best of them. She was a typical cute girl next door type. I've also seen girls in the past who are stunningly attractive but a shit fuck with a bad attitude.
The only reliable way I've found is to read the reviews and spend time doing my homework.

Offline Razor Boy

When I started (20+ years ago) in Buckinghamshire I now realise I was paying over the odds for the time at £130 ph (AW  wasn't on my radar at that point only an agency)
I stopped for a few years and came back in 2007 at the same price point in Cardiff for a much better service/filth.

Just before Covid rates went up to £150 and after rose to £180/200 for the same sort of SP.

I'd be happy to pay 300 +  for a really really outstanding SP in the Cardiff area but can't see many at that price point here.

I tend to mix up  my bookings between with 15 minute BJ bookings, 30/60 minute 1:1 sessions and up to hour long duos ( 1 hour + isn't really my thing as I'm a one pop guy)