Author Topic: Side hustle  (Read 4087 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

All they need to be able to do is double park, work the emergency flashers and do three point turns.

Where I live I think they are only capable of doing the first one  :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

a friend of mine buys second hand sunglasses on ebay then sells them on making between £15-£25 a pair

Sounds very much like a seasonal earner, not much use in the winter  :unknown:

Offline Punting2022

uber eats and uber is an option.
I can get the insurance paperwork from paperwork from someone in the know at 170 quid.
But the price of petrol now wont make it ideal.

Im looking for something at home really. Sit in my spare evenings. So relaxing etc

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,754
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Im looking for something at home really. Sit in my spare evenings. So relaxing etc

Sex phone chat

Offline sir wanksalot

uber eats and uber is an option.
I can get the insurance paperwork from paperwork from someone in the know at 170 quid.
But the price of petrol now wont make it ideal.

Im looking for something at home really. Sit in my spare evenings. So relaxing etc

Sell your feet photos !

Offline hunkybc

Sell your feet photos !

Apparently you get quite a bit. Don't think my feet are quite up for that.
I would like a side hustle though. One with minimum effort but will bring in the extra cash.

Offline mr.bluesky

Apparently you get quite a bit. Don't think my feet are quite up for that.
I would like a side hustle though. One with minimum effort but will bring in the extra cash.

Not much demand for hobbit's feet I guess  :D

Offline Xtro

Not much demand for hobbit's feet I guess  :D

Maybe he could sell pictures of his ring then....   :rolleyes:

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,645
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
My window cleaner is on a good thing, £8 just for the front elevation, no more than 10 minutes....... and got pretty much every house on the road.....


Offline akauya

Im looking for something at home really. Sit in my spare evenings. So relaxing etc

Open an account on Chaturbate and start camming.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,754
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
My window cleaner is on a good thing, £8 just for the front elevation, no more than 10 minutes....... and got pretty much every house on the road.....

The OP needs to be sitting at home in the evening relaxing, I think this one might be a stretch too far for him  :lol:



Im looking for something at home really. Sit in my spare evenings. So relaxing etc

Everyone would love to get paid a load of money for just sitting at home relaxing, but unless you've got some in demand talent (you haven't mentioned it :unknown:), you're gonna need to get off your harris and do some graft pal.

As Norman Tebbit said ................

Offline JontyR

As Norman Tebbit said ................
He should support English Cricket?