Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Sweet  (Read 2332 times)

3 review(s) for Kate.sweet (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 3styler

I've been meaning to write my reviews here but just haven't managed to yet, well here's one for Kate who I saw last weekend.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
I have seen Kate a few times so usuall arrangement by text and she got back to me within 10 mins. We arranged a 2 hour incall at a far lower rate than what she has advertised. She once replied to my RB and I've seen her at those rates since.

Her Flat is off the Edgware road in a nice discreet road on the ground floor, it's a 1 bed flat with ensuite and she lives alone.

Appearance
I found her attractive with a cute smile, she's fairly tall slim, brunette and I'd say size 10 with womanly curves and a nice arse.

Meeting
Two hours in the evening. I sent her a message when I was on my way and she instantly replied she's waiting. So I ring the main door and she opens it looking fine. She were a classy figure hugging  dress that showed of her best assets (legs and bum). We had a kiss then went to the living room, she offered me a drink, I chose water as I was driving. We had a brief chat and I forgot about the money and she didn't mention it once. When I did remember I have it to her with a little joke. So we started to make out on the sofa and she knows who to DFK. I started to feel her up and undress her. She suggested we move to the room. I had already showed before I left mine and she was used to that. I stripped of and she had me hard in no time. I made her bend over whilst taking her dress of and the sight of her round ass in a thong bent over with a tiny hint of lip slipping out from her thong should get any guy hard. I could resist so more DFK whilst she gave me a hand job. Then she moved on to OWO which was since and sloppy although I think she could improve her DT. I snapped off her bra while she was busy suckingy cock. She had nice large nipples that get erect fast while you play with them. I had to taste her pussy so I flipped her over panties aside and dive in. She does taste great and she gets really wet. After a good 10 mins she climaxed, on with the rubber and she rode me, we did doggy then mish, and I finally came in mish. She popped out to get me more water then we had a brief chat. On to round 2 and more OWO to get me hard then various positions. In 2 hours I find it hard to pop twice think I'm cursed like that. We were trying everything I had her close her legs, cross them etc. I was even contemplating anal as I knew she offers it but I hadn't asked. I finally pull out exhausted and dripping in sweat. She lubed my cock and finally makes me cum all over her tits with a hand job. I told her that's my workout done for the week. I get up use the shower sayy good byes then have a long drive home. When I left I realised I went over by about half hour.

Positives
Good GFE
Great figure
Passionate DFK
Good OWO techniques
Responsive to RO
Eye contact throughout
Enthusiastic during sex
No clock watching
She went the extra mile to make me cum a second time.

Negatives
Only one I can think of is she does get abit quite when you've been pounding her awoke.
Oh and her normal rates are too high and I won't see her for those prices.

I know some you guys have seen her and she's had mixed reviews but the times I've seen her I had a good punt.

Cheers

Offline Tailpipe

It's been a long time since I saw Kate and your review rings true in my ears
To my experience .

She is a good looking girl and fit .

It's good that she seems to be maintaining her standards .

I recall she is on the quiet side , think that's the way she is .

I agree her quoted rates are high but I suspect she see most punters on RB
And that allows her to have some control over who she sees.

I always thought I would see her again at some point and I am sure I will.

intana

highly recommend her saw her a few weeks ago

i got her on rb at 150 pounds for 1 hour..

no complaints.. she showered before seeing me.

one of the most beautiful and shapely white arse i have ever seen.. i spent quite a good amount of time licking and tongue fucking her arse.. loves it when she squirms and goes ahh ahh..

her dfk stared with lfk to full on dfk after givng her a good oral and i somehow think the rimming really turned her on..IMHO she loves a good rimming while being fingered.

i did 2 cims and 1 facial :) ( i did not ask her for the facial i just went out of her mouth and shot my load on her face lol it felt really good seeing my semen all over her pretty face

i  may visit her just to try out her anal service(using rb of course) as  she says she can take my size. her arsehole was really really tight and it looked really nice. just a small tight hole between those shapely nice white arse.

her pussy  was nice smelling and clean. really nice juice! however not as tight as kendra lover(for those who has seen kendra). to date kendra lover for me has the nicest pussy for pounding.

she  likes really hard pounding sex.  when i started with her it was slow and i got a feeling she felt bored. she loves tongue lashing on her pussy. tongue fucking her arse  and the anvil position.

espensive but good for 150 pounds..

would not recommend her for 180 pounds though for that price you can get anal.

p/s If you guys are looking for a submissive slut for roleplay i suggest you guys try sexy roxy uk in southampton.totally submissive. however facially she is probably 7/10 at most for me. i tied a dog leash over and basically fucked her rocco style in the arse in the toilet , floor and her pinned to the wall. it was amazing for 200 quids!

password02

Saw Katie last year - She was OK but I found her too quite - However she has the best and longest pussy lips that I have seen and I was sucking these for quite a while - If you are into girls with large pussy lips she has the biggest & longest that I have seen.

I saw her in a 1 bed flat 5 mins walk from Baker Street - also a RB at £200 for 2 hours but I did finish slightly early as I knew I would not get the 3rd round so after the 2nd ha a quick shower and left

intana

Saw Katie last year - She was OK but I found her too quite - However she has the best and longest pussy lips that I have seen and I was sucking these for quite a while - If you are into girls with large pussy lips she has the biggest & longest that I have seen.

I saw her in a 1 bed flat 5 mins walk from Baker Street - also a RB at £200 for 2 hours but I did finish slightly early as I knew I would not get the 3rd round so after the 2nd ha a quick shower and left

yes password is spot on.. u can pull on ti with your lips and suck and nibble it.. i like those pussy lips.. it was good i love her pussy and arsehole

damn really for 200 quids.. i thought i got a good price at 150 per hour lol..

password02

yes password is spot on.. u can pull on ti with your lips and suck and nibble it.. i like those pussy lips.. it was good i love her pussy and arsehole

damn really for 200 quids.. i thought i got a good price at 150 per hour lol..

Remember this was the summer of 2013 so +1 year ago - I seen a few girls over the last 2 years but she does have the biggest and greatest pussy lips ever for a AW girl

Offline laidbackasiandude

She sounds like the WG I met back in 2010, had an earlier AW profile name of "Sweety.Blue.1" and was then based
in a flat very close to Queensway/Bayswater. Her physical attributes and the mention of passivity by reviewers
matches my own experience, decent GFE session but not full-on.

My understanding was that she was either Polish or from one of the Baltic Republics (possibly Lithuania).

Offline 3styler

I think she said she's from Latvia or it could be Lithuania. But like guys said, she had great pussy lips and you literally can get lost while pleasuring her.