Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Jewellery Quarter Birmingham  (Read 4459 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

Miss Lilith had always been on the Hotlist but due one reason or another never decided to punt her. Some recent reviews early this year and one particular in July made me want to meet her. Her prices previously were in imo High  - but now at an acceptable rate to punt regularly.

Communication - very professional (similiar to Stassi in the early days).

Apartment - nice near Sandpitts. Well done bedroom and flat - image of high class.

Girl. Pictures accurate. Age late twenties c30 (correct). Beautiful red hair. Nice personality, easy demeanour and fun to be with. Good body - shaped by surgery to near perfection. Smaller nipples on big boobs. Bubble butt contender. Sex good - FK, nice OWO and happy to oblige to all my preferences ..CG, doggy super holding the bubble butt..and mish, wrap, wheelbarrow..Full throttle all session in a fun way.

Conclusion. Another Positive, consistent service each time i have seen her and so on the regular hottie rota.😊

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 10:33:47 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline justalad

Nice review. Lilith is first class.

Offline 801

Was it your first meet with her then? And for how long ?

Online RandomGuy99

What is the reasoning behind all the photos particularly the face ones?

These photos are now on here forever.

Online ScouserRod

Man of Steel always posts pics on his reviews-makes them more interesting !!

Online RandomGuy99

Man of Steel always posts pics on his reviews-makes them more interesting !!
Makes them a pain in the arse for the SPs when they retire.

The pics are all on the SPs' profiles which he provides a link to. Why not leave them on the SPs' profiles where they belong?

Then when the SPs retire and remove their profiles the photos are gone.

Offline Dark Vader

Random weren't you going on about this before wanting the mods to get involved but nothing came of it?

Online RandomGuy99

Random weren't you going on about this before wanting the mods to get involved but nothing came of it?
Well it seems a little unnecessary to be posting photos that are available freely available on the SPs' profiles.  Some like the face photos were uploaded to AW by non-UK passport holder SPs in order to comply with the AW rule which has now been withdrawn.

I don't see the need to upload an SP's photos to reviews where they will stay forever.

Discretion is an important part of this hobby, so why be indiscreet by posting photos of their faces?

And yes, I know the photos are on their profiles and thus in the public domain. It still doesn't make it a good idea to be posting them on here. Leave them on the SPs' profiles and leave it them to decide if and when they share face pics.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 01:56:58 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Dark Vader

So now they no longer have to show their face as a requirement and privacy is important to them maybe if you bring it to the mods attention again they will see it differently this time?

Online alabama1

If they are happy to show their faces on their AW profiles, why would they mind having them shown on here Randomodguy99 :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 01:58:55 pm by alabama1 »

Online ScouserRod

Because they were coerced by Adultwork to show face pics or they would have their Profile Deleted and as I understand that this has now been rescinded but Adult work make it very difficult to delete them from their profile.

Face Pics shoul not be posted on this forum and posters should respect this in future .

The OP probably was not aware of this but would be good if Admin could remove them in this case

Online alabama1

AW members have never been forced to show their faces on their profiles up until this rule change, that lasted only days, which has nothing to do with the pics on this review. She has been happily showing her face for several  years

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Next person to report these photos to be removed gets a ban.

Read the rules, it's only verification, private gallery or social media pictures that can't be posted.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 10:38:27 pm by daviemac »

Online RandomGuy99

AW members have never been forced to show their faces on their profiles up until this rule change, that lasted only days, which has nothing to do with the pics on this review. She has been happily showing her face for several  years
No, she hasn't. She has been very carefully blurring her face.

Her profile recently disappeared presumably because she fell foul of the AW rule change. Her profile then returned with the face pics as it was then compliant with the AW rule change.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 02:30:54 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online ScouserRod

That is true-she never showed clear face pics before this Adultwork debacle.

Offline 801

I think that if her face pics are available openly to view on her profile then it's fine also here
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 02:39:02 pm by 801 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think that if her face pics are available openly to view on her profile then it's fine also here
Correct, as has been explained.

Online alabama1

That is true-she never showed clear face pics before this Adultwork debacle.
Yes she did !

Offline justalad

Yes she did !
She also had them on Twitter / X before deleting the account.

I see no issues.

Offline Silva21

She always had them on UKE many moons ago. She's never really hid her face.

Online JontyR

Conclusion. Another Positive, consistent service each time i have seen her and so on the regular hottie rota.😊

So you've become a regular since July?

Offline Man of steel

On the monthly rota.😊 good experience each time I have met her.

So many regular hotties and  size 6-8 newbies appearing..will need a Treasurer and PA to manage cash flow and bookings. 😉