Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen This Lovely?  (Read 1122 times)

bobsuraunty

Offline ledley

Could be wrong cb but if her number is the same as zara (for the apartments off dumballs rd)then could be risky. When i get in ill check my history

Offline HughJardon

CB isnt that Iggy Azalea

Agree with Ledley, could be B"n"S

Offline Corus Boy

does not look Asian to me?

She probably enjoys a bowl of Number 69,
BBQ Ribs
and DFKP - Deep Fried King Prawn

Thanks for the info.

More research required, It's been an interesting afternoon at home doing research for alternative sources to AW and the usual Chinese shops! :)

I even phoned an agency, the first time in 10 years!

Offline Corus Boy

CB isnt that Iggy Azalea

Agree with Ledley, could be B"n"S

I did a Reverse Image search but got no hits.

Also "Googled" the phone number and got no meaningful returns.

Offline Corus Boy

Just called her, phone rang and then call terminated.

Text followed so I asked where and how much.

Reply came, Ledley hit the spot, Overstone and £100 per hour.

Maybe one to miss, but she did look good.

Offline ledley

yeah it is definitely the same telephone number they all use. I've not seen this girl but this tel number has a really bad track record and I don't feel bad saying that as not only do have I walked on more than one occasion (as the wgs were so ugly/fat) but they have sent abusive texts to me when asking for info.

Zara was the exception but personally i'd not return to any wg on that number (just my opinion of course)  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

yeah it is definitely the same telephone number they all use. I've not seen this girl but this tel number has a really bad track record and I don't feel bad saying that as not only do have I walked on more than one occasion (as the wgs were so ugly/fat) but they have sent abusive texts to me when asking for info.

Zara was the exception but personally i'd not return to any wg on that number (just my opinion of course)  :drinks:

Well spotted Ledley.

I am off to St P's tomorrow if I feel a little better, I saw the girl shopping in City Road, she looked good in Civvies :)