Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amber chamber  (Read 4946 times)

1 review(s) for Amber Jewel (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Stealthshagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Worst punting experience i have ever had, by some distance.

She was rude, high or just mentally  troubled, couldnt remember anything for so much as 5 minutes, wasnt even  steady on her feet.

She was without make up, dressed in normal day clothing, and out of her mind. When booking, I asked about services and whats extra. she then sent her full address and said she couldnt be bothered with chat so come and call when there. I reminded her we hadnt agreed a time yet. She agreed all included.  When I was on my way, she started changing that, and then also told me booze to bring her, apparently for extras.  I declined.

Upon arrival she was rude, strung out, etc. She opened the door eventually, not dressed for a punt at all. She was watching cartoons for 5 year olds. She let me in and we went in. She didnt close the door I noticed, as people entering the building would enter and could look directly at us and even see her bed etc (its a bed sit style she is renting for incalls).

She got very rude and aggressive and kept changing demands, to things entirely unreasonable. I got annoyed so just told her to shove it. I left. 

She also advertises threesomes with a girl who is in another city, though she has a one bed bedsit and so on.

She is clearly troubled, and I suspect she will want revenge for me writing this. I write it in large part due to the fact that I can sense something bad will happen, as I sensed it when I met her. She didnt threaten me, but I could feel menace and insanity when she was rude and aggressive.  I know that sounds awfully subjective...but it was at the level where I knew not to turn my back on her, and to be honest I did look and make sure she didnt have scissors nearby when I told her I was walking.

She wasnt home mentally, and I hope she seeks help. She couldnt even remember a conversation we had had a few minutes prior. I am writing as big a warning as I can here, and sadly I think visiting this one will end in tears for a punter.

If crazy is your thing, its not my business. But just putting it out there.

I cant imagine any details like what she looks like matter in this review, or the like.

If this had been my first punt, I wouldnt ever have had a second attempt.

Offline smiths

She was rude, high or just mentally  troubled, couldnt remember anything for so much as 5 minutes, wasnt even  steady on her feet.

She was without make up, dressed in normal day clothing, and out of her mind. When booking, I asked about services and whats extra. she then sent her full address and said she couldnt be bothered with chat so come and call when there. I reminded her we hadnt agreed a time yet. She agreed all included.  When I was on my way, she started changing that, and then also told me booze to bring her, apparently for extras.  I declined.

Upon arrival she was rude, strung out, etc. She opened the door eventually, not dressed for a punt at all. She was watching cartoons for 5 year olds. She let me in and we went in. She didnt close the door I noticed, as people entering the building would enter and could look directly at us and even see her bed etc (its a bed sit style she is renting for incalls).

She got very rude and aggressive and kept changing demands, to things entirely unreasonable. I got annoyed so just told her to shove it. I left. 

She also advertises threesomes with a girl who is in another city, though she has a one bed bedsit and so on.

She is clearly troubled, and I suspect she will want revenge for me writing this. I write it in large part due to the fact that I can sense something bad will happen, as I sensed it when I met her. She didnt threaten me, but I could feel menace and insanity when she was rude and aggressive.  I know that sounds awfully subjective...but it was at the level where I knew not to turn my back on her, and to be honest I did look and make sure she didnt have scissors nearby when I told her I was walking.

She wasnt home mentally, and I hope she seeks help. She couldnt even remember a conversation we had had a few minutes prior. I am writing as big a warning as I can here, and sadly I think visiting this one will end in tears for a punter.

I cant imagine any details like what she looks like matter in this review, or the like.

Thanks for the review and well done for walking. I actually only looked at this WGs profile this week and liked her free pictures so thats her crossed off as a possible. :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

yeah, to be honest I sadly think this is one that is in need of retiring for everybody's good, including her own. When its just a con or awful attitude it makes you angry. When its a potential mental health issue ( I am obviously not qualified to assert that, but it is my personal impression) it is sad. I hope she retires and gets help.

Offline punk

the warning sign. hope your next punt is much better.

Stealthshagger

the warning sign. hope your next punt is much better.

thanks, me too. Yeah, but the thing is she didnt smell of booze at all, and I didnt see any there when I got there. It was a fucking creepy and uncomfortable experience

Offline hendrix

Jeez..sounds like she's on the slippery slope. Well done for walking, hope the next punt is better!

Offline jesus_jones

Formerly known as Saucy Suzy, I posted a warning (as did several others) that this bird was off her head/high.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24407.msg404055#msg404055

That pathetic fluffy FiremanSam put her behaviour down to her personality, which anyone that's seen her can say, is absolute bollocks. Her eyes were glazed, speech slurrred, and she waffled incomprehensible shit about the world being doomed.

I saw her in April and she was in a weird state back then, but it appears she's gotten even worse.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Commiserations SS about what happened, at least you saved your money by walking out.
Contender for the Hall of Shame on the main page???

Stealthshagger

I am not sure about the criteria for the hall of shame to be honest. I think that as long as people see this when they search the profile number, they have been warned. I had wanted it there at first, but it is fairer that it is here and posted by the person who experienced it so it is transparent. Anonymous tips could be abused I guess, and a key reason this site has the most reliable reviews is due to the scrutiny of reviews.

Offline firemansam

Formerly known as Saucy Suzy, I posted a warning (as did several others) that this bird was off her head/high.

That pathetic fluffy FiremanSam put her behaviour down to her personality, which anyone that's seen her can say, is absolute bollocks. Her eyes were glazed, speech slurrred, and she waffled incomprehensible shit about the world being doomed.

I saw her in April and she was in a weird state back then, but it appears she's gotten even worse.

well it looks you have been proved right. i still think its partly her weird personality but obviously she is drinking and taking other things too.

yumyum3

You are correct JJ and I contributed and followed that thread as I have seen Lucy a few times and she is a great service provider
Good spot. Wonder if Lucy kicked her out of the (nice) Earl's Court flat because of the negative reports.

well it looks you have been proved right. i still think its partly her weird personality but obviously she is drinking and taking other things too.
I'm afraid I've always found your cheerleading a bit suspect and you just can't quite admit you've been caught out can you? You tried to take on a well-respected punter on this board and now your credibility here is rock bottom  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:08:09 pm by yumyum3 »

Offline jesus_jones

It's now abundantly clear that you're full of shit, just like Suzy/Amber's dirty bumhole.

You implied that I was lying that she is under the influence and didn't shower for me and the punter after me. You defended her time and time again. I asked you if your ass smells like shit and rubber when you've come straight out of the shower and you continued to ignore me and post how great she is.

Yet, here we are, with another punter confirming she is a drunkard druggie, and you still you try to partially make excuses for a her. Pathetic really.

Edit: thanks Yum, I'm not one to jump on other members but this guy tried to make me out to be a liar and defended Suzy despite several members posting warnings about her intoxicated state.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:03:37 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline firemansam

It's now abundantly clear that you're full of shit, just like Suzy/Amber's dirty bumhole.

You implied that I was lying that she is under the influence and didn't shower for me and the punter after me. You defended her time and time again. I asked you if your ass smells like shit and rubber when you've come straight out of the shower and you continued to ignore me and post how great she is.

Yet, here we are, with another punter confirming she is a drunkard druggie, and you still you try to partially make excuses for a her. Pathetic really.

how am i 'partially' making excuses for her? i have said that i think you were right about her being on drugs, i also think she has a very weird personality - to sum up: i agree she must be using drugs, and she has a weird personality - I cannot see how you are coming to the conclusion that im making excuses for her (i suppose i admit i that was being fluffy in the previous thread - but not since ive heard more about her), or that i implied you were lying, there is no need to be so sensitive.

i think you are looking for an argument where one dosent exist.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 02:18:10 pm by firemansam »

yumyum3

how am i 'partially' making excuses for her? i have said that i think you were right about her being on drugs, i also think she has a very weird personality - to sum up: i agree she must be using drugs, and she has a weird personality - I cannot see how you are coming to the conclusion that im making excuses for her (i suppose i admit i that was being fluffy in the previous thread - but not since ive heard more about her), or that i implied you were lying, there is no need to be so sensitive.

i think you are looking for an argument where one dosent exist.
I find you extremely slippery and am not sure about your gender either. There was an argument and you started it by suggesting JJ was lying and by sticking up for somebody who is clearly a liability to herself and possibly others. Stop wriggling because it just makes things worse along with your credibility on here. You were blatantly cheerleading/touting and just as you are doing now, obfuscating and spinning when you are bang to rights. Just as you did on a genuine field report by denigrating a well respected punter on this board.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:25:13 pm by yumyum3 »

Offline firemansam

I find you extremely slippery and am not sure about your gender either. There was an argument and you started it by suggesting JJ was lying and by sticking up for somebody who is clearly a liability to herself and possibly others. Stop wriggling because it just makes things worse along with your credibility on here. You were blatantly cheerleading/touting and just as you are doing now, obfuscating and spinning when you are bang to rights. Just as you did on a genuine field report by denigrating a well respected punter on this board.  :thumbsdown:

not sure about my gender? well i can send a cock pic if you need proof (with my username showing) or any other sort of validation you may require? please do let me know

My experience of Suzy/Amber when i saw her lead me to think she wouldnt see a client without washing - I cant really imagine this, its disgusting and its never hapened to me (or ive never noticed it). i realise now that i was being pretty fluffy in that regard... and it turns out i was wrong about her and Jesus_Jones was right

I offered an apology of sorts (as far as i am going to go on an internet forum) by saying i was wrong about her earlier in this thread... and youre both continuing to argue with me and accuse me of cheerleading (maybe guilty of this, but im only offering my honest opinion) and Touting - if i rate someone highly and say so in a review that makes me guilty of all this? (for the record I never rated Suzy very highly - if you read the review i did for her i mentioned her personality and that fact  her body type wasnt really my cup of tea) - and Im banged to rights

are we not allowed to offer opinions on here? i thought that was the whole point, even if they clash with the group-think these forums seem to have. Im hardly concerned about my credibility on here, this isnt real life and shouldnt be taken too seriously.

Offline firemansam

for anyone wishing to know if i am male, if you click here you can see my cock

NSFW

External Link/Members Only

I wear size nine shoes, 39" chest, 31" inseam and 15.5" collar and although im thinning out on top have a side parting (left side)  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:17:53 pm by firemansam »

Offline punk

NSFW

thats fucked up.

password02

NSFW

:D :D :D - This has made me laugh - best post of the day  still laughing after a few minutes!!!

Offline firemansam

thats fucked up.

you didnt have to look, i made it quite clear what was at the link

Offline punk

you didnt have to look, i made it quite clear what was at the link

i did not,its still fucked up.

Offline firemansam

Ive just reread the original thread where Jesus_Jones and me had our disagreement - no where did i say he was lying, and nowhere did i denigrate him, i didnt agree at the time but thats not the same fucking thing and you know it.

when you accuse someone of saying something online it often helps to quote the text, id love to see what i said to rubbish jesus_jones as i double checked and found nothing.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:12:40 pm by firemansam »

Offline jesus_jones

I have no words...

Anyway I think the point is clear - you're a fluffy cheerleader/white knight (by your own admittance) and nobody is going to take anything you post on here seriously. You defended and took the side of an alchy, drug-abusing whore, as opposed to several members posting the same story.

It's rather ironic that you mention free speech, because it's fluffy posters like you that actually stifle free speech by thinking wg's are infallible and refusing to accept negative comments from other punters (there is another place for such punters, perhaps you can go there).

Edit: you really are slippery. You questioned me when I raised her hygiene (how do you know she didn't shower?) and you made excuses for her intoxicated condition (by saying that's just her personality and that Lucy wouldn't tolerate drugs in the flat - again taking the word of a couple of whores over punters). If this wasn't suggesting I'm a liar/unreliable, I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:19:09 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline firemansam

I have no words...

Anyway I think the point is clear - you're a fluffy cheerleader/white knight (by your own admittance) and nobody is going to take anything you post on here seriously. You defended and took the side of an alchy, drug-abusing whore, as opposed to several members posting the same story.

It's rather ironic that you mention free speech, because it's fluffy posters like you that actually stifle free speech by thinking wg's are infallible and refusing to accept negative comments from other punters (there is another place for such punters, perhaps you can go there).

Edit: you really are slippery. You questioned me when I raised her hygiene (how do you know she didn't shower?) and you made excuses for her intoxicated condition (by saying that's just her personality and that Lucy wouldn't tolerate drugs in the flat - again taking the word of a couple of whores over punters). If this wasn't suggesting I'm a liar/unreliable, I don't know what is.

I never said you were a liar; i questioned how you could know for sure those things, its not the same thing. Maybe you are being a bit over sensitive about being called a Liar, i dont know but you come across as very angry about something in the two exchanges i have had with you.

I havent in any way stopped anyone saying anything here, so i fail to see how im censoring anyone as you claim. you seem to have issue with me for disagreeing with you - sorry about that but at the time i did... after ive heard more and more i realised i was wrong about her.

the reason I came here was because the other site was even more fluffy than me.

Offline jesus_jones

Her ass stank of shit and rubber. After my punt, she put on her red body lace and shoes after a quick wipe down, rushed me into another room and let the next punter in (cutting time off my punt and not allowing me to shower).

To this you replied: 'how do you know she didn't shower?'

I took offence to this because you questioned me over something so plainly obvious (bad hygiene). I'll ask you again, does your ass stink of shit when you're freshly showered? Do you wet wipe yourself, put all of your clothes back on, then take them off again before going in the shower? The answer to these questions is NO, so when I see a wg and describe such behaviour, why did you question me instead of believe she has bad hygiene? If you didn't believe me, then fine, but why post and question it? You went above and beyond to defend her.

She has been confirmed to be a alchy/druggy, and you STILL claimed her behaviour can partly be attributed to her personality.

Oh, and then you decided to post a picture of your cock.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:56:41 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline JamesRockford

OK ..... so you're one of the little firemen from Trumpton?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:14:18 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline firemansam

Her ass stank of shit and rubber. After my punt, she put on her red body lace and shoes after a quick wipe down, rushed me into another room and let the next punter in (cutting time off my punt and not allowing me to shower).

To this you replied: 'how do you know she didn't shower?'

I took offence to this because you questioned me over something so plainly obvious (bad hygiene). I'll ask you again, does your ass stink of shit when you're freshly showered? Do you wet wipe yourself, put all of your clothes back on, then take them off again before going in the shower? The answer to these questions is NO, so when I see a wg and describe such behaviour, why did you question me instead of believe she has bad hygiene? If you didn't believe me, then fine, but why post and question it? You went above and beyond to defend her.

She has been confirmed to be a alchy/druggy, and you STILL claimed her behaviour can partly be attributed to her personality.

Oh, and then you decided to post a picture of your cock.

i disagreed with you at the time, my experiences contrasted greatly with yours - since then i have heard other people saying things about her, alcohol and drugs (although not hygiene, but i no longer doubt you) i then came to change my mind - I saw this thread, saw you posted and i told you that i had changed my mind and agreed with you, rather than tell me 'i told you so' you got all angry again (i still do think she has a fucked up personality, without the drugs or maybe thats what fucked it up - i dont think if she stopped taking drugs and drinking she would be normal, not by a long way)

im sorry that by questioning you months ago it is still upsetting you today.

the cock pic wasnt for you, it was to prove to yumyum3 that im not suzy/amber or just some other woman that he apparently suspected i was.

Offline jesus_jones

'How do you know she didn't shower?'
'Lucy wouldn't tolerate drugs in the flat'

The above isn't disagreeing - it's outright questioning the veracity of my comments/experience and is tantamount to suggesting I am lying. Stop trying to wriggle your way out.

To stess again, you didn't HAVE TO defend her, you could've simply said 'that sounds bad, she was great for me though and I will continue seeing her'… but instead you started to question me and made excuses for her! If you can't see that such behaviour is against the whole ethos of the forum, then you shouldn't be here.

Offline firemansam

'How do you know she didn't shower?'
'Lucy wouldn't tolerate drugs in the flat'

The above isn't disagreeing - it's outright questioning the veracity of my comments/experience and is tantamount to suggesting I am lying. Stop trying to wriggle your way out.

To stess again, you didn't HAVE TO defend her, you could've simply said 'that sounds bad, she was great for me though and I will continue seeing her'… but instead you started to question me and made excuses for her! If you can't see that such behaviour is against the whole ethos of the forum, then you shouldn't be here.

noted: must not question any ukpunting users. got it  :drinks:

but seriously, i see what you are saying and i have a better idea how to conduct myself here now.

Offline jesus_jones

noted: must not take the word of a prostitute and fluffily defend her over UKP members. got it  :drinks:

but seriously, i see what you are saying and i have a better idea how to conduct myself here now.

Fixed that for you.

Offline NIK

Maybe we should all do this to prove who we are?

Who's next?     :lol:

Stealthshagger

did you recognise him from the picture? I know I am not in favour of these new Id pictures. At least we know he isnt Abdul, unless he has done a michael jackson (skin bleaching, not the other thing...)

Andre 3000

Can't believe he posted a cock pic as ID.  :lol:

As for this WG, in all seriousness she sounds like she's very,very close to a full mental breakdown. Having known women who've gone through this, it is not a pretty sight. I would say if any of her friends are reading this thread to seriously go help their friend as she obviously should not be doing this at all. I'm shocked as when I clicked the profile I remembered the negative review on her a while ago.

My fear is a punter going along there when she flips, if she's in that kind of state all kind of accusations can be thrown around... god help the poor bastard who's there when she blows. As he'll be stuffed.

Offline firemansam

It should be mandatory

Offline akauya

NSFW

I wear size nine shoes, 39" chest, 31" inseam and 15.5" collar and although im thinning out on top have a side parting (left side)  :thumbsup:

You forgot to tell us your body fat index (you don't give prossies breadsticks as presents by any chance?) oh and kudos for posting your pic on a website called Tinypic?   :lol: at least you're honest in that respect  ;)

Offline Matium

noted: must not question any ukpunting users. got it  :drinks:

It's not about "must not question any ukpunting users"

It's about "putting the punter first" or even more simply:

"bros before hos".

White knightery and fluffiness were the two elements that led to the decline of Prossienet. We must not let that happen here.

Offline Sedlmayer

You forgot to tell us your body fat index (you don't give prossies breadsticks as presents by any chance?) oh and kudos for posting your pic on a website called Tinypic?   :lol: at least you're honest in that respect  ;)

:D :lol: :cool: :drinks:

Ben4454

This sounds like the kind of WG ive been wanting to see for a while. Absolutely love the crazy working girls. Might make a booking.

Offline Sedlmayer

It's not about "must not question any ukpunting users"

It's about "putting the punter first" or even more simply:

"bros before hos".

White knightery and fluffiness were the two elements that led to the decline of Prossienet. We must not let that happen here.

Don't worry mate - pretty sure that won't happen - the more fluffy cunts who put pics of their cocks up here the better, because then it'll be all the easier to spot the wankers.

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:45:44 pm by JamesRockford »