Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee - Moorgate (September 2023)  (Read 1936 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Azrael1404

Link:  External Link/Members Only

The booking:
Communication great via AW and text, once all services was confirmed then booked on AW.

Private rented house close to Moorgate Station. The place is a little run down, as the land lord seems a douchebag.

The Girl:
Very plain, no make-up, nice figure, lovely brown eyes. I would say typical 32 year old of British Philippines.

Punt:
Lead to a room with a double bed and clean sheets, once money is exchanged, I was asked to get undressed.

There was DFK, which was sensual.  I always like DFK, it was great touch from Vee to put me at ease.

She asked if I liked being rimmed and OWO which I said yes too... she then proceeded to suck, then every now and then rim... After a while we moved on to sex, as per previous review I had to do the work here. I don't mind though as I popped!

We chatted for a while about different things...

Then round two, OWO, RO and rimming on her, I then asked for missionary position which she provided no questions asked. (She didn't use lube, her words was "its only a little bit of pain at first"). Unfortunately I couldn't pop a second time. So we chatted some more.

Too busy yapping I was there for almost 1.5 hours on a 1 hour booking. But she didn't mind at all...a true professional.

Overall Experience:
She is a nice girl with very vanilla sex which I like. But may not be suitable for other punters. Her timings for in-calls don't suit my strict schedule.

Would I see her again?
Due to the reasons above I wouldn't, but she is a great value girl in Moorgate station.

Offline bluelad

How much did you pay? Saw Sapio many moons ago when she was down in Fulham if I recall and it was a very, very nice experience.

Offline Azrael1404

How much did you pay? Saw Sapio many moons ago when she was down in Fulham if I recall and it was a very, very nice experience.

Apologies I forgot to mention the price it was £100 for 1 hour session.  Vee was very accommodating to individual needs. She is definitely VfM in this industry.  If you like sensual vanilla experience Vee is perfect for you. Otherwise,  I wouldn't recommend it to other punters. She is not PSE.

Offline The Abstract

Damn, I've seen her a few times and she never offered any rimming  :( I might try asking her if I ever manage to see her again - our schedules never align she it's hard to see her

Offline Waterhouse

Looking at her profile, she seems to be very vanilla. Does she ever venture beyond this ie. tie&tease, edging bit of mild, sensual kink/domination?  Would certainly be interested in meeting her if she does.

Offline The Abstract

Looking at her profile, she seems to be very vanilla. Does she ever venture beyond this ie. tie&tease, edging bit of mild, sensual kink/domination?  Would certainly be interested in meeting her if she does.

She's never expressed any interest in any of that sort of stuff with me and has always preferred a more sensual (some might say boring!) kind of session with lots of kissing and stroking (she told me she loves being stroked). However maybe she's branching out a bit seeing as she offered OP a rim job  :unknown: