Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1688 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline London

External Link/Members Only

September 2023

Comms: Booked through SMS. Booked a couple hours before for a late evening punt. Responds within a few minutes.

Location: Block of flats near University College Birmingham. Easy to find and discreet, away from any noise (during the night at least). Room is really hot, asked to turn on the fan but she switched it off after 10-15min because she felt it was "too much".

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Services: Massage, OW, RO, Sex in different positions

Looks: Facially a lot different from her pictures. Fake tits which felt nice to touch and her body bigger than expected but in a nice, curvy way. Her ass was probably the highlight. Shaven pussy, nice and clean.

The Punt: Texted her if I could come about 15min earlier and she said yes, so I showered then went. Didn't have trouble finding her building. Buzzed in after a couple minutes waiting for her to text her room number. Ushered into her bedroom, got told to take my shoes and clothes off then wash my hands. She then spent about 5-10 minutes wandering around while I sat naked on her bed before taking my cash.

Suddenly she grabbed a bottle of massage oil and told me to massage her for about 5-10 minutesl. So spent about 5 minutes rubbing her back and neck which she enjoyed before she flipped over and told me to get on my back.

Started kissing my chest (didn't try to initiate kissing me which was disappointing as I like DFK) and moving down to my cock. I reckon it may have been because the age gap (me being quite a lot younger than her) but still annoyed she didn't ask if I wanted to.

Then without asking, she put on a rubber and went for covered OW. Started sucking me for about 5 minutes, got me hard then asked if I wanted to fuck. Told her to start on top so she lubed herself a little and got on, grinded for about 5 minutes. Tried sucking her tits but told me to be careful and not to squeeze them. Then asked to switch to doggy. Pounded away while she made the right noises until she wanted to switch position again, this time standing up bent over her bed then finished in missionary. Kept fucking her until she told me to cum on her tits. Told her I wanted to cum on her arse instead so she bent over and I tasted her in RO (including rimming) which was all nice and clean, before finishing all over her back.

Was sweating quite a bit at this point so she told me to get in the shower before getting a massage myself. Got on the bed and massage lasted about 15 minutes before we just chatted the rest of the time (couldn't get it back up), telling me a few stories of other clients and how I was her last guy of the day. At this point, felt awkward and I could tell she wanted me to leave so got up and left. Was in there for about 50 minutes.

Result: Overall, I honestly could have given this a light negative given the mild timewasting and lack of DFK, OWO, and CIM but since I didn't ask for them in the moment, I feel it's partially on me. The whole session felt more like a FSBM if I'm being honest. She also does like to take control over most things in the session like when to change positions, but I still enjoyed pounding her and playing with her body. She's also closer to a GILF than a MILF but still felt like a sexy older neighbour next door.

I do think it's still good VFM and reckon my second visit will be more enjoyable as I'll ask and push for those other services so hopefully I can upgrade to a positive review next I see her. Will start coming up to Birmingham more ofter for business trips so need to find reliable SPs and I think she can do the job (unless my second try goes horribly wrong, but will provide an update whenever that happens).

Offline Jasonk71

Her service seems to be getting worse & worse

Offline Punterperson1971

Her service seems to be getting worse & worse
She was good when I saw a few years ago but agree looks like she’s going down hill