Author Topic: Lustful_Lauren – Incall Lymm TOFTT  (Read 3950 times)


6 review(s) for Lustful_Lauren (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cheshuk

Comms: 10/10 can’t fault anything, quick friendly, flirty emails. Everything arranged seamlessly.

Profile was of interest in my search for brunette milf but didn’t quite achieve my goal due to below. Recently discovered pornstar Valentina Cruz so hoping she will tick that box soon.

Looks: She is facially pretty, petite, quite big natural tits and a seeming gym goer. However changes hair colour a lot so may be worth asking for current colour if you care.

Service: She seems to provide a higher end experience to other sp’s in the nw. This isn’t something I am particularly bothered about, but provides bottled drinks, nice toiletires/premises, fancy looking well-made bedroom.

Personality/service: She’s naughty but also very friendly and chatty. All services were well delivered and gave it 100%

Services: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, owo, dfk

Price: £300ph expensive for nw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline stanr

imho..no girl is worth £300 ph

let alone £150 for 15 mins ffs lol
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 11:39:30 pm by stanr »

Offline Re

She obviously thought 300ph was too cheap, 350ph now  :D

Offline Cheshuk

She obviously thought 300ph was too cheap, 350ph now  :D

She's in London, rates change

Offline Cheshuk

imho..no girl is worth £300 ph

let alone £150 for 15 mins ffs lol

I saw an sp so reviewed her, that's what we do here. I'm aware she will likely be of interest to no-one

You're entitle to your opinion, even though I do disagree. I'm not saying I understand why she is £300ph or all who charge that, those I just won't see, but personally wouldn't say are overcharging.

I'm not of the opinion there is an objective acceptable amount. It's about perception, people with different disposable incomes view £300 dfifferently, some as a lot & others as spare change.

Girls who charge £2,000+ph are not aiming for the same punters as those charging £150ph, like most industries there's products and services to suit all budgets.


Offline Southernbloke

I saw an sp so reviewed her, that's what we do here. I'm aware she will likely be of interest to no-one

You're entitle to your opinion, even though I do disagree. I'm not saying I understand why she is £300ph or all who charge that, those I just won't see, but personally wouldn't say are overcharging.

I'm not of the opinion there is an objective acceptable amount. It's about perception, people with different disposable incomes view £300 dfifferently, some as a lot & others as spare change.

Girls who charge £2,000+ph are not aiming for the same punters as those charging £150ph, like most industries there's products and services to suit all budgets.

Did you enjoy yourself? If you did then it doesn’t matter what you want to spend

Offline OakTree


Offline stanr

I saw an sp so reviewed her, that's what we do here. I'm aware she will likely be of interest to no-one

You're entitle to your opinion, even though I do disagree. I'm not saying I understand why she is £300ph or all who charge that, those I just won't see, but personally wouldn't say are overcharging.

I'm not of the opinion there is an objective acceptable amount. It's about perception, people with different disposable incomes view £300 dfifferently, some as a lot & others as spare change.

Girls who charge £2,000+ph are not aiming for the same punters as those charging £150ph, like most industries there's products and services to suit all budgets.


calm down, it wasn't a criticism of you spending that money, it was a general observation on my opinion which i was sharing as thats what we do on here....there is no need to justify to anyone on here who you meet and how much you spend... relax!~!

Offline Cheshuk


calm down, it wasn't a criticism of you spending that money, it was a general observation on my opinion which i was sharing as thats what we do on here....there is no need to justify to anyone on here who you meet and how much you spend... relax!~!

Read my point back, its not to do with my spending.

It's a response to an opinion which comes across to me as close minded, if you had say £2,000 per week to punt would you honestly still write no girl should charge £300 per hour?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:01:38 am by Cheshuk »


Offline Cheshuk

Did you enjoy yourself? If you did then it doesn’t matter what you want to spend

Yeah enjoyable but not overly memorable, agreed nothing wrong with spending any amount recreationally as long as you've taken care of essentials first

Offline stanr

Read my point back, its not to do with my spending.

It's a response to an opinion which comes to me as across close minded, if you had say £2,000 per week to punt would you honestly still write no girl should charge £300 per hour?

i do have that such a level of disposable income and yes I still say that..they are not worth it, which is what i said... (but they can charge whatever they want .. its a free world ish)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:03:58 am by stanr »

Offline Cheshuk

i do have that such a level of disposable income and yes I still say that..they are not worth it, which is what i said... (but they can charge whatever they want .. its a free world ish)

Assuming you do, I think most people don’t choose to live far below their means as a matter of principle.

Basic economics for you, if a price is set and the intended amount of people pay it then that’s at least the market value.. irrelevant of your personal feelings
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:51:09 am by Cheshuk »

Offline stanr

Assuming you do, I think most people don’t choose to live far below their means as a matter of principle.

Basic economics for you, if a price is set and the intended amount of people pay it then that’s at least the market value.. irrelevant of your personal feelings

i fully understand basic (and advanced) economics..if the price is set and the intended amount of people then dont pay, then it leaves a surplus of time unsold/lack of demand for the goods lol....leading to an income deficit
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 11:53:24 am by stanr »

Offline Cheshuk

i fully understand basic (and advanced) economics..if the price is set and the intended amount of people then dont pay, then it leaves a surplus of time unsold/lack of demand for the goods lol....leading to an income deficit

If you understand the concept, apply it ffs. Some sp's have set their prices at £300ph, got plenty of business, some so much so they've increased prices further.. therefore your argument 'no girl is worth £300 ph' is dead in the water.

Don't mistake your personal feelings about prices for something the market gives a shit about

Offline stanr

If you understand the concept, apply it ffs. Some sp's have set their prices at £300ph, got plenty of business, some so much so they've increased prices further.. therefore your argument 'no girl is worth £300 ph' is dead in the water.

Don't mistake your personal feelings about prices for something the market gives a shit about

yawn yawn..


Offline chrishornx


Don't mistake your personal feelings about prices for something the market gives a shit about

I don't think he did argue in general terms that girls weren't worth £300 as he specifically said 'IMHO they aren't worth £300'

 It was his specific opinion, to which he is entitled

Offline stanr

I don't think he did argue in general terms that girls weren't worth £300 as he specifically said 'IMHO they aren't worth £300'

 It was his specific opinion, to which he is entitled

At last, someone gets it!


Offline Cheshuk

I don't think he did argue in general terms that girls weren't worth £300 as he specifically said 'IMHO they aren't worth £300'

 It was his specific opinion, to which he is entitled

He wrote ‘no girl is worth £300’ could be read as an opinion. If my opinion is the sky is green, who cares.

I’m getting better at ignoring the idiots on here but still slip up on occasion, hence this thread
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 12:04:50 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Clitheroelad

The issue of price is an interesting one. Everyone has their own opinions on what constitutes a fair price and what constitues a piss taker. Supply and demand dictates that if punters are willing to pay a certain price then WG's will price themselves accordingly. Just because someone can afford to pay £500 an hour for a fuck doesnt mean those of us who baulk at £200 should critisise. Someone is only worth or not worth an amounr in the eye of the beholder. What we risk doing is alienating punters who are spending higher amounts per hour from contributing.

Would I pay £300 an hour ? Unless it was an outstanding girl and a bucket list punt, no. Does thay mean Cheshuk is wrong tp be paying that amount, no. Im not defending it, its just market economics.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 12:05:15 pm by Clitheroelad »

Offline chrishornx

He wrote ‘no girl is worth £300’ could be read as an opinion. If my opinion is the sky is green, who cares.

I’m getting better at ignoring the idiots on here but still slip up on occasion, hence this thread

No. He wrote 'imho..no girl is worth £300 ph' which has a different emphasis to what you incorrectly state and it was his specific view, be it right or wrong in other people's opinion.

Certainly to a multi millionaire a beautiful, ex-pornstar or lingerie model may well be worth £300 or £2k but to stanr specifically, in his opinion, no escort is worth £300 and he is entitled to that view, isn't he?

Offline Cheshuk

No. He wrote 'imho..no girl is worth £300 ph' which has a different emphasis to what you incorrectly state and it was his specific view, be it right or wrong in other people's opinion.

Certainly to a multi millionaire a beautiful, ex-pornstar or lingerie model may well be worth £300 or £2k but to stanr specifically, in his opinion, no escort is worth £300 and he is entitled to that view, isn't he?

If as it can be read to mean it’s his opinion that the market has incorrectly overpriced every girl at £300, that’s just incorrect

If as you read it he was just whingeing £300 is worth more to him than any girl, he’s entitled to
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 03:22:50 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline chrishornx

If as it can be read to mean it’s his opinion that the market has incorrectly overpriced every girl at £300, that’s just incorrect



it is not incorrect, it is his opinion wether or not you agree with it.

Offline frankc


I’m getting better at ignoring the idiots on here but still slip up on occasion, hence this thread

Its funny how in your earlier reply you say "he's entitled to his opinion" then post the above..

I personally dont think he's said anything that warrants him being called an idiot....then again that's just my opinion



Offline Cheshuk

it is not incorrect, it is his opinion wether or not you agree with it.

Its funny how in your earlier reply you say "he's entitled to his opinion" then post the above..

I personally dont think he's said anything that warrants him being called an idiot....then again that's just my opinion

Entitle to opinions, but not ones that disagree with fact.

Offline chrishornx

Entitle to opinions, but not ones that disagree with fact.

So Stanr has the opinion, his own personal opinion, that no escort is worth £300. How does that disagree with fact?

Offline Cheshuk

If as it can be read to mean it’s his opinion that the market has incorrectly overpriced every girl at £300, that’s just incorrect

Above way of reading disagrees with fact, if someone gets the desired amount of business the price is not too high

We read it differently.. cool maybe you see it my way, maybe not.. I can't imagine either of us care

I put stan on ignore to avoid future spill over into the forum, shame i'm gonna miss the intel on the best sub £100 punts in the nw 

Really didn't think Lauren would be of so much interest  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

you just have to start smelling the roses and realise that at no stage did stanr say the price was too high for some punters he simply stated that it was his opinion, and actually others on this forum, that £300ph is too high.

you can't explain how his opinion disagrees with fact.

Offline Cheshuk

you can't explain how his opinion disagrees with fact.

I have explained this for the third time now. Read what I quoted on my previous post and then read his original sentence with that meaning in mind. I see it clearly. If you can't see it and take that as there's no way it can be read that way, then fine.. i'd rather you come away with that than me keep explaining it for you.

you just have to start smelling the roses and realise that at no stage did stanr say the price was too high for some punters he simply stated that it was his opinion, and actually others on this forum, that £300ph is too high.

I do agree me and others in the nw are out of touch with regards to pricing. Last weekend I paid a £2,500 deposit and she cancelled, so when I see shock at £300 I don't get it.

I acknowledged and still do that I need to ignore certain comments, I see him as an internet troll, maybe that's not his intention and it is the fact i'm out of touch with people like him. Either way me ignoring those people is best for all, since there is a punting overlap with a fair few nw members

Offline stanr

I have explained this for the third time now. Read what I quoted on my previous post and then read his original sentence with that meaning in mind. I see it clearly. If you can't see it and take that as there's no way it can be read that way, then fine.. i'd rather you come away with that than me keep explaining it for you.

I do agree me and others in the nw are out of touch with regards to pricing. Last weekend I paid a £2,500 deposit and she cancelled, so when I see shock at £300 I don't get it.

I acknowledged and still do that I need to ignore certain comments, I see him as an internet troll, maybe that's not his intention and it is the fact i'm out of touch with people like him. Either way me ignoring those people is best for all, since there is a punting overlap with a fair few nw members

First its implied I am an idiot... now an internet troll... anyone who has read any of my posts knows that i am anything but an internet troll...i dont post enough to troll anyone haha

Think i must have touched a nerve (inadvertently)......

All i did was express my honest opinion...in an open forum that encourages opinions...

Its a shame the OP took it to heart so badly...and it certainly discourages decent people like me to respond to posts in the future when personal attacks are the result.

For info, Last-word syndrome definition - "It’s mostly a social media thing. You take a chance to make a comment (or joke) about an issue and someone you know (or not) comes back and takes a bite out of your character. resulting in a back-and-forth, last-word game whose sole purpose is to play defensively while inflicting put-downs on another person."

Sound familiar?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 10:13:09 am by stanr »

Offline chrishornx

you make some fair points Stanr