Author Topic: Wanthana Thai Massage, Leyton East London  (Read 7150 times)

Offline Boogzy

Been to this place 15/20 times now, they always have 3/4 girls working and most are quite fit and sexy. They charge £45 ph for massage and usually another £30 for HE with HJ, £80 for b2b/naked massage and £100+ for OWO + sex. If going for the last option then you’d be told to keep it quiet as it’s in the shop but they also have a flat on the same road about 2/3mins walk, in the flat there’s way more privacy and it’s about £120 for massage + owo and sex. I’ve found that the prices and experiences vary with the different women but I can happily recommend Diamond who I think is absolutely sexy.. nice pretty face, sexy big bum and a nice pair of tits too. The managers phone number is 07780 616014 and they’re located @ 660 Leytonstone high road.. happy punting!

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 12:43:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,348
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
The address is slightly wrong.

I hold no candle for this business or its owner(s) but I seriously doubt they'll appreciate the extra premium service discussion or drawing connection to the unrelated flat (which does advertise on Gumtree, linked accounts to her other shops and flats for rent).

The other shop Scutty mentions is just along and is where this lot started out from. Bloody weird assortment of experiences there over the years (was just thinking yesterday about the Thai granny girlfriend I nearly acquired from there).

I'm glad OP is content to splash his cash but from what I've seen I'll be taking mine elsewhere.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
OP reviews have to be for 1 individual SP, establishments can't be reviewed.

Offline Boogzy

Yes can you please delete, didn’t know how to and couldn’t find the option. As other member said I doubt they’d appreciate it.. that didn’t cross my mind earlier I actually thought I’d be doing them a favour and getting them more business lol. Also new to this and was looking at massage section so didn’t know it had to be individuals not an establishment

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes can you please delete, didn’t know how to and couldn’t find the option. As other member said I doubt they’d appreciate it.. that didn’t cross my mind earlier I actually thought I’d be doing them a favour and getting them more business lol. Also new to this and was looking at massage section so didn’t know it had to be individuals not an establishment
Posts don't get deleted mate, as made clear in the rules. There's a link to those at the bottom of every page BTW.

Offline Boogzy

Can I not edit it? There’s no way I can get it removed?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can I not edit it? There’s no way I can get it removed?
9 Post deletion
Not possible unless you accidentally include too much personal info.

10 Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear.

Offline Boogzy

What about if the review is for an establishment and not an individual like it’s supposed to be?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
What about if the review is for an establishment and not an individual like it’s supposed to be?

Depends on the type of location, it will probably just be moved to discussion.
But it won't get deleted

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,115
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Depends on the type of location, it will probably just be moved to discussion.
But it won't get deleted

it already has Scutty - to here!!