Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteLily - Battersea Park SW11 - Playful Polish blonde (tourer)  (Read 1888 times)

19 review(s) for Teen_Sweet_Lily (14 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Lily had been on my list for a while, definitely sucked in by her pictures, though seems she changes them often so don't have her best ones below.
Good comms and booked during her London visit at £220 for the hour.
Location was about 10 mins from the station, a nice maisonette, with a large mirror in the action room.

Lily is a pretty Polish blonde, probably mid 20s, 5'8" with enhanced C-cup tits that suit her figure, slim waist, surprisingly meaty tushy and nice long legs with cute feet.
Her youthful look is her main attraction. There is the Katherine Ryan resemblance, but Lily's a hotter version for me.
She has a strong Polish accent, and a naïve innocence when she speaks - probably an act for me. Got the sense she's big on dress up / role play, showcasing some of that for me.
Also switched from mistress-like to submissive little girl, a bit odd but she was feeling me out (and I tend to let the girl lead on a first meet). Definitely enjoyed delivering on what I liked later. 

Paperwork/shower. Lip kissing, hints of LFK, but very tactile on my body and kissing me all over.  Offered me her feet to suck on, happily obliged whilst she got rather turned on.
OWO delivered well, great depth took me effortlessly, though mixed DT with gagging and more sloppy sucking. Brilliant eye contact and her facial expressions were rather enjoyable :D
RO, where she'd already got herself dripping wet from playing with herself whilst sucking me. Nice meaty pussy to eat out.
No idea if she enjoyed or not, lots of writhing seemed part of the act, and continued in 69. Cock and balls thoroughly licked and sucked while I enjoyed the view of her holes...no anal on offer but was puckering invitingly.

Dom on to fuck her in mish, again some delightful facial expressions as I took her.  Also a very flexible girl and had fun getting her long legs and cute feet into some great positions.

Intra-round chat and massage, she's a very talkative girl which I had to stop to initiate round 2.
Some more OWO, before running through cowgirl and doggy.  Relished when I gave her a light slap, begging for more.  Inspired me on to give her some more slaps and a good hard fucking, with my pink hand print on her butt.
Explosive finish :yahoo: ...though I did scupper my plans to deliver her a facial.

All in all a tricky one to sum up. Somehow felt a rushed meet throughout, yet at the same time very kinky.
Lily has a great body which she let me use as I please, and she really excels in certain roleplay aspects.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 8/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 38/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 09:07:45 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline drogoboy99

seen her on webcam the other day. very fit with great legs and round ass. wish she would come to central london more often.