Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u  (Read 4037 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

Continuing the glowing positive reviews for Adele.

This was my first ever punt and is my first review - go easy on me! ;)

Comms
Initial contact made a week before the meeting date through AW email. Adele's replies were easy to understand and received back within an hour to confirm her availability, services provided, basic location details and a reminder to call or text her on the day of meeting. I text on the day and received her address via text shortly after.

A first floor flat about five minutes walk from Paddington Station. The communal entrance is fairly discreet as it is set back from the road behind tall bushes, I believe it also serves a few other flats on the same floor in the building. I phoned Adele as I approached her building so didn't need to be buzzed in, we waved to each other through the front door window as she opened it wearing a long coat and high heeled boots.

Adele led me through her tidy flat to the bedroom, passing through the living room with lit scented candles, these left just a hint of their aroma in the bedroom. She pointed out the bathroom on the way and handed me a towel as I went back for a shower. There is a wide range of shower gels to choose from and the power shower is easy to use with adjustable jet force and temperature. I'm about to get fluffy, literally, thanks to the towel, whilst being perfectly clean and dry, it left blue fluff all over me!

The bedroom is a decent size, comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Window blinds were down and shut, there was enough natural light getting through although it did get dark towards the end. Asian style ambience music playing in the background.

Appearance
Gorgeous! Her current profile photos bear little resemblance to her facially although they represent her body well enough, she has a wonderful a bum and great boobs. She is much more attractive in real life, she has a cute face with a lovely smile and big brown eyes that rarely gazed away from mine.

Personality
Extremely friendly and a great host. Adele made me feel welcome almost instantly and did a wonderful job at calming my first punt nerves, she was always going one step extra to ensure I was happy. Adele is intelligent and very easy to talk to, we had a lot in common which helped, plus she has many interesting stories to tell.

Various drinks were offered throughout the meeting, I chose water which had a touch of lime in and was delicious! At the end of the meeting, Adele insisted that I took a drink with me as she was concerned I was going to get thirsty during my journey back home.

Meeting
Two hours at £230. Ended up being about two and a half hours from entering to leaving her flat.

I was over 30 minutes late thanks to train delays and my awful sense of direction, however this seemed to bother me more than Adele!

We started by sitting on the bed, chatting accompanied with Adele stroking my back and thigh. I was still quite nervous at this point but plucked up some courage, interrupted Adele mid-sentence by blurting out "I can't wait any longer, I have to kiss you!". Adele gives passionate DFK and occasionally sucks your tongue with a real intensity which felt amazing.

Her OWO technique was excellent, body kissing before reaching 'little monstar', licking the shaft and balls too. Adele's sucking combined with tongue swirling around the head of my penis while maintaining eye contact was the highlight for me!

She was very responsive to fingering and RO, she has a cute clean pussy which tasted and smelled great. During RO she was pushing her pussy and hips into me, running her hands through my hair, making all the right noises and seemed to have a real enough orgasm. After RO she mentioned she was distracted by her phone vibrating on the shelf and therefore it took longer than normal for her to orgasm - I was having a great time and didn't mind one bit! Her phone was then turned to silent, however she did first reply to a text message, she said it was important news regarding her personal life - this could have been bullshit but seemed genuine enough to me, she was apologetic, it took about 20 seconds and was during my recharge time so it didn't bother me.

Enthusiastic during sex in multiple positions; missionary, cowgirl (various techniques, all great) and doggy where she seemed to have another genuine orgasm. Plus she has a great party trick of putting on the condom with just her mouth!

I popped three times; inside her in the condom during cowgirl, COB and CIM (can't remember if she swallowed, sorry). Each time she cleaned us both up with wet wipes.

During my recharge time she gave me a massage while we had some more engaging conversations. The second time I gestured for Adele to lay next to me, she playfully protested and sat on my stomach instead as she wanted to look into my eyes as we talked - I liked how she took charge for a while rather than just following my lead as it made the experience feel more natural. I was very happy with her preferred position, especially after she led my hands to explore her body and squeeze her boobs.

After my shower I fully expected to say goodbye and promptly be shown the door, especially as we were now an hour over the time the meeting should have finished, however Adele invited me to sit with her on the bed to finish my drink and chat for a while. The meeting finished with a kiss at the door initiated by Adele just before I left.

Positives
Exceptional GFE
Gorgeous - profile photos do her no justice
Passionate DFK
Great OWO techniques
Responsive to RO
Eye contact throughout
Enthusiastic during sex
No clock watching
Lovely personality
Goes above and beyond to please

Neutral
Sometimes difficult to understand words due to her accent
Sent a text message during the meeting
Allergies from dusting earlier so she had to blow her nose a few times

Negatives
Fluffy towel :unknown:

Summary
Adele exceeded all my expectations; lovely personality, enthusiastic throughout, her services provided were all superb and she goes above and beyond to give you an exceptional GFE. I will definitely be meeting Adele again at the next chance I get and would thoroughly recommend her to anyone wanting a real GFE.

(Review feedback welcomed as I will be writing my next one soon. Cheers)  :drinks:

Offline ForrestGump

Great review. Thanks for sharing monstar. Seems like you hit the back of the net with your first punt. Well done.  :thumbsup:

No mention of swallow in her list of "enjoys" so probably best to assume she doesn't.

I hate those towels that leave you covered in fluffy stuff, especially when it gets on your face.  :thumbsdown:

password02

Good 1st time review - some members will see it at slightly fluffy but its your mrrt your money and your review so you can say it how it is.

I have seen her several times and love her flat & bedroom especially the candles and her 'toys'

You may have missed what she was wearing when she took off her coat as she is usually wearing something sexy and hot under the coat.

My sessions have been - sexy french maid, long evening dress with nothing underneath, School girl outfit and her sexy underwear from AP.

Seeing her again next week - she is a great AW girl and has continued her excellent service and attitude with clients last few months - Long may it continue!!

:hi:

Offline monstar

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I hate those towels that leave you covered in fluffy stuff, especially when it gets on your face.  :thumbsdown:

Glad someone else shares my feelings for fluff-ridden towels!  :thumbsdown:

Good 1st time review - some members will see it at slightly fluffy but its your mrrt your money and your review so you can say it how it is.

I thought it might be considered slightly "fluffy", however I prefer a GFE so the small details and fluffy parts of the meeting are what make it a more positive experience for me and I'm sure for others too. Unfortunately anything fluffy seems to have negative connotations here, possibly rightly so due to the amount of EAS cases. Hopefully my reviews will help the punters who keep their emotions in check but still want a true GFE, make a more informed decision.

I tried to include detailed information regarding the services provided as that's still an essential part of the meeting for me.

I have seen her several times and love her flat & bedroom especially the candles and her 'toys'

You may have missed what she was wearing when she took off her coat as she is usually wearing something sexy and hot under the coat.

I will definitely ask to see her 'toys' next time and pay more attention to what is under the coat.. thanks to first punt nerves, the mix up at the beginning and Adele in front of me, my brain wasn't working at full capacity - frankly I'm surprised I remembered as much as I did!

Offline loopy

I suspect I know the answer already judging by the pictures, and I hope I'm wrong, but are her boobs real?

Offline monstar

I had another two hour meeting with Adele, yet again she was just as eager to please. I won't repeat points from my initial review to try and keep this a quick update with new details.

Comms perfect through AW email however I did text to confirm the meeting was still on before starting my journey and didn't receive a reply. I begun my journey anyway as Adele mentioned in the earlier emails she would be busy during the day with personal errands - obviously I took this with a pinch of salt but found no evidence suggesting another punter had recently left and I was around 10 minutes early too.

Adele gave me a big hug and a kiss when I arrived, drinks poured and then some catching up. Adele offered to join me in the shower, leading to sensual undressing of each other in the bathroom before the shared shower involving lots of body to body contact and mutual massaging of each other all over. (The heated towel rail is extremely hot - do not touch!)

Back to the bedroom for DFKing on the bed, Adele was on her back and I couldn't resist moving down to give her RO. There was a much better response from her this time, plenty of hip movement, moans of pleasure and with my inserted fingers I could feel her pussy getting soaking wet.

After a short recovery she jumped on me to return the favour with some amazing OWO involving plenty of ball licking and DT. She wanted me to cum in her mouth and didn't have to tell me twice! She sucked out the last drop of my cum before slowly dribbling it out, down onto her boobs and then rubbing it around which was a wonderful sight.

Adele initiated round two with some OWO, condom on (using her mouth) for cowgirl then to doggy which she definitely enjoys, finishing with me popping inside her in the condom.

During both recharge times there was some cuddling and chatting, again conversations with Adele were very easy and enjoyable.

I noticed it was getting dark outside so knew it must be around the two hour mark, as I was about to ask for the time Adele started giving me more OWO saying she wanted to make me cum a third time like our previous meet. I didn't expect it to happen due to me being concious of the time and the limited recharge period and alas 'little monstar' was not co-operating, although Adele kept at it for a good while. I told her not to worry as she seemed genuinely disappointed with herself not being able to make me cum a third time.

I made a move to the bathroom and Adele handed me a perfectly fluff-free towel! :D I had a quick shower, got dressed and put my shoes on as they were still on the bathroom floor from earlier. When I came out Adele was surprised to see me fully dressed so quickly - she was still starkers! She led me back into her bedroom and gestured to sit with her on the bed for another chat, where we discussed plans for our next meeting.

Upon leaving I finally had a chance to check the time and was shocked to discovered we had ran well over time, especially as Adele didn't once hint at or initiate my departure - she even kept stopping to kiss on the way out!

I would wholly recommend Adele to anyone seeking a GFE as she provides it to near perfection and I will definitely be visiting again soon to fulfil the third meeting plans we made.

I suspect I know the answer already judging by the pictures, and I hope I'm wrong, but are her boobs real?

Her boobs are 'enhanced'.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:39:24 am by monstar »

unclesweetheart

Also saw Adele recently for 2 hours. She really is a total gem. She obviously loves what she does, and my resolution to give up punting was totally wrecked by seeing her. As well as being an incredibly sexy, sexual woman, she's also great company. Laughter, fucking, sucking, spanking, showering together, beautiful owo, fingering, lingam massage with oils, cuddling, cumming several times. And yet she looks so sweetly innocent. It's a killer combination. I can't recommend her too highly. I shall be heading back to Paddington very soon.

Offline NightKid

Since she's so committed to being a good SP, I wonder if someone would advise her to update her photos into less airbrushed ones.

Or more like omit Photoshop from the equation altogether.

Goofy85

Since the influx of reviews, I've been unable to book her at any of the times suitable for me. I used to be able to book her on the day. Haven't seen anyone for a month as a result.

Offline ForrestGump

Since the influx of reviews, I've been unable to book her at any of the times suitable for me. I used to be able to book her on the day. Haven't seen anyone for a month as a result.

Time for a new strategy?  :unknown:

Frenchguy

Yes, time to try someone else.  No point in waiting around if unavaialble.  She must be rolling in it, considering how busy she is!  :D

Goofy85

Time for a new strategy?  :unknown:

I know I could book her well in advance, but my schedule doesn't let me do that. This hobby is something I liked to do 'whenever I feel like it' and have time on a certain day.

Offline ForrestGump

I know I could book her well in advance, but my schedule doesn't let me do that. This hobby is something I liked to do 'whenever I feel like it' and have time on a certain day.

In which case.... it's definitely time for a new strategy.  ;)

Justincase

Since she's so committed to being a good SP, I wonder if someone would advise her to update her photos into less airbrushed ones.

Or more like omit Photoshop from the equation altogether.

I've done that. Actually she looks a lot older on these photos IMHO.

Offline monstar

I visited Adele again recently so here is the update from our third meeting.

Comms perfect as usual, three hour meeting booked well in advance through AW email, replies received within 24 hours. The night before our meeting, Adele sent an AW email informing me she had lost her voice and potentially had an oncoming cold, so would understand if I wanted to cancel. I sent a message in the morning to say I was happy to meet or re-arrange depending on how she was feeling, she replied to say she was fine but has a croaky voice - meeting still on and we whispered instead!

As I enjoy giving oral, Adele let me know she had recently waxed her pussy so it was extra smooth. After hearing this it didn't take long before I was examining the aforementioned with my tongue to find out it was indeed silky smooth! Adele is extremely responsive during RO; pleasure moans, gyrating hips, wandering hands and occasionally pushing my head down into her harder, this kept me going until she had an intense orgasm (convinced me anyway), leaving my hand and chin soaking wet from her enjoyment. I was carefully placing my wet hand and told Adele I may need a towel, instead she cleaned it up by taking my fingers into her mouth and sucking off her juice - hot!

Adele wanted to return the favour so went to work on 'little monstar' with excellent OWO, leading to cowgirl then missionary until pop. As expected missionary was exemplary; Adele wrapped her legs around me, stroking me with her hands plus there was plenty of eye contact and she pulled me towards her to lock in an embrace after I popped inside her in the condom.

For the second pop Adele wanted me to cum on her face and in her mouth so I pulled out during doggy before the point of no return, unfortunately 'little monstar' failed and I was unable to cum. Adele was wonderful and offered nothing but encouragement by assisting with her mouth and hands and talking dirty, but it wasn't to be so we moved to missionary for the second pop.

Each time Adele placed the condom on me using her mouth which was still just as enjoyable as the first time she did it - all girls should learn this technique!

I asked for the time as neither of us had been checking clocks, Adele wasn't concerned that we had overrun by ten minutes and I had time to spare so we continued talking, caressing and kissing. Eventually I took a shower and was ready to leave but Adele led me back to the bed to chat and kiss again, even on the way to her door she kept stopping me to hug and kiss before I left (way overtime) - it was a perfect GFE.

One negative is that Adele has extremely ticklish feet so there is no chance for even light foot fetish.

Regrettably, I will be taking a break from visiting Adele because I can feel the dreaded EAS creeping in. We are of similar age so have plenty of things in common and she offers such an authentic, adoring GFE, that is equally an emotional experience as it is physical for me, I won't be able to visit again too soon without falling deeper.  :blush:

Hopefully the two bookings I have lined up will help cure me! :yahoo:

Goofy85

You wouldn't be alone. Of the 17 reviews for her here, only one of them shows no hint of EAS or being fluffy.

Offline scarebear

Great review. The days cant go by quick enough until I meet with her for the first time.

Offline random

I had her in the hotlist for ages and never bothered and now it sounds like she's very difficult to book with. She took off the £80 half an hour rate too and the phone number is no longer on display. First contact through AW only.

Offline CupidStunt

First contact through AW only.

Unsuccessfully tried booking her several times recently and now there's a minimum 2 feedbacks on AW requirement I'll never get the pleasure. Oh well.

Has anyone managed to get a first booking for less than two hours recently?

password02

Unsuccessfully tried booking her several times recently and now there's a minimum 2 feedbacks on AW requirement I'll never get the pleasure. Oh well.

Has anyone managed to get a first booking for less than two hours recently?

Seeing her this week - even I had to book nearly 10 days  in advance as she had a cancellation in the afternoon - will report back when seen

Offline scarebear

Seeing her for the first time later this week but had to book nearly 2 weeks in advance. From what I've read though I think it will be worth the wait.