Author Topic: Amy TS?  (Read 461 times)

Offline jseop109

I originally posted this as a reply to an old review - probably not the best place.

 Amy has received several good reviews.

But I see her AW profile gives a location of West London:

External Link/Members Only

However she also seems to appear on BP with the same name and photos but different phone no and location Northampton:

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know which (if either) is the real one. Or am I missing something?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I originally posted this as a reply to an old review - probably not the best place.

 Amy has received several good reviews.

But I see her AW profile gives a location of West London:

External Link/Members Only

However she also seems to appear on BP with the same name and photos but different phone no and location Northampton:

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know which (if either) is the real one. Or am I missing something?

Surely TS Amy is best placed to tell you where she operates from rather than posting on here ?

Offline jseop109

Well I was wondering if one of the profiles was not genuine, but point taken!