Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Black Label - Outcall London  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £750 for 1 hour outcall

The Girl - Pics, especially the ‘selfie’ styles are accurate for the most part. Clocked her first on social media, so had plenty of pics and vids to decide wether to book her or not. I had a feeling she hooks given the company she hangs out with.

Expensive plastic doll look, great looking fake tits, facially very slutty which really worked for me IRL. Friendly girl and easy to talk to. Age wise, it’s a weird one for me, she gives off milf vibes, but there’s a certain youthfulness so it’s hard to take a guess.

The Session - One pop (my choice). DFK aplenty, very passionate. One of those kissing sessions where I had to pull back just to catch my breath. OWO also very good. Great suction, with ball licking and eye contact. Finished with sex (protected) in missionary.

Honestly, I had a good time, she’s my type and I enjoyed  her overall looks.

PS - alcohol might have played a factor in my overall good mood.

I’m gonna take a break from punting (or attempt to) for a couple of months. Happy punting folks and enjoy!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Alexmck

I’m gonna take a break from punting (or attempt to) for a couple of months. Happy punting folks and enjoy!

:hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Age wise, it’s a weird one for me, she gives off milf vibes, but there’s a certain youthfulness so it’s hard to take a guess.

Thanks for the review.  Bonus points to you for the pics!

The web site says she is 21yo.  Are you suggesting they might be fibbing?

Glad you like her look, but to me she looks more space alien than Barbie.  Hope all works out and you are back punting soon (or happy not too).

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the review.  Bonus points to you for the pics!

The web site says she is 21yo.  Are you suggesting they might be fibbing?

Glad you like her look, but to me she looks more space alien than Barbie.  Hope all works out and you are back punting soon (or happy not too).
Yeah, definitely NOT 21 😂

I know, I’m old fashioned, I’m not into what the artsy fartsy kids are into these days.