Author Topic: Lucky - Paradise Girls Agency - Coventry Whitley South  (Read 2996 times)

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only

Comms: My first time using parade girls. Quick phone call to the number listed, the maid answered and arranged a booking with Lucky. Postcode sent over for the hotel, then called when I was in the car park.

Location: Basic hotel, clean, comfy bed, easy to find, pretty discreet, no issues.

Price: £60 for a 30 minute appointment.

Lucky: Lucky is listed as 30. I'd probably say she's more in the range of mid - late 30s. Very pretty face in my opinion with quite sharp features. Very leggy, size 12 seems accurate, she has a bit of a belly, with small sized tits, probably a b-c cup.

The Meet: Opened the hotel door to be met by the maid and Lucky. The maid confirmed I was happy with Lucky, then left. Nice but of chit chat while I undressed, then we were straight into French kissing with mutual touching while I took off her bra and panties. We explored each others bodies for a while. Then she gave me covered oral. This was very good, nice slow sensual technique. No ball sucking, but she played with the balls with her hands. I rarely do, but on this occasion I returned the favour and she was perfect clean, was wet and seemed to enjoy it. We then fucked in missionary, cowgirl, and doggy until I came. She cleaned me up, more chit chat, then I left. Pussy definitely wasn't right at all, and she has no arse at all. But I gathered this may be the case from the pictures.


Pros: Good covered BJ, immaculately clean, pretty, nice body, enthusiastic sex, good kisser, gets wet.

Cons: Loose pussy, flat ass.

Offline escortman

Nice find P.O.G 

You know she is on my list  :cool:

Offline Night king

I wonder if it's the same, lucky who worked at the erotic studio or still does,

Offline P.O.G

I wonder if it's the same, lucky who worked at the erotic studio or still does,

Looking at the pics for Lucky on the Erotic Studios website, it's definitely the same girl

Offline Night king

Looking at the pics for Lucky on the Erotic Studios website, it's definitely the same girl
. 


 :hi:

Offline Thompsonjohn

Ive noticed paradise girls advertise themselves on aw but 10 quid cheaper so your better off booking direct with the girl