Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verified photos and date of birth  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Stiltskin

Has anyone noticed that Adultwork are getting even more slack with these verified photos? When someone's passport states they were born in 1972 how can they let them get away with putting their age down as 25?!

I would have guessed older than 42.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did actually find a working girl who's profile states her real age today! A quick Google search on her real name shows that she was an ex company director (ran a beauty salon) and I also found an article about her business in a local newspaper. I wonder how many of them know these images are not hidden by default.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most of our members have wised up to Romanian skanks and refuse to see them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

Totally agree, I don't bother with Romanians at all now. This just came up on a saved search I have with 'has a verification photo' and 'that I can view' checked.

Here's another, a Polish girl, 24 vs 38  :rolleyes:

potato

I've reported both so lets see if AW do anything about the deception....

potato

I have had a response from AW and the first one has had her age upped to 35 now...Actually I have to admit to a mistake as I got confused with the later link and said she was 38 not 42- duh !   Still waiting for a response on the second one...    Credit to AW for at least taking notice and acting..

Offline punk

Totally agree, I don't bother with Romanians at all now. This just came up on a saved search I have with 'has a verification photo' and 'that I can view' checked.

Here's another, a Polish girl, 24 vs 38  :rolleyes:

38,  :D

Offline punk

Most of our members have wised up to Romanian skanks and refuse to see them.

looks older than 42 and bare back classy.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Verification is only for AW to confirm that 1: you are the person in your photos, and 2: you are over 18 (and 3: if you're foreign and say you're in UK, they make you prove it by standing beside a streetsign etc). They don't care a shit if your ID says you are 60 and you list yourself as 20. They're just checking the lady listed in the profile isn't underage.