Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Brazilian New - jewellery Quarter -Birmingham  (Read 3475 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7372823) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

After a recent review i visited Any recently and had a good time , a positive from me

I will say that the pictures of her are all real , to me she is a stunner

Location was Jewellery quarter, ample parking around with no issues. The entrance did have a lot of action with guys going in and out i presume to the same location maybe as at the time there were 4 girls working out of this pad

Communications were very good via WhatsApp with instant replies with menu inc extras list haha and pictures and then upon arrival picture of the entrance so you know exactly where it is

Was let in by Emily and told to chill with her in front living room as Any needed 5 mins to be ready . Chilled with Emily and Maya and they were very friendly and they wanted me to rate the pictures and profiles lol Then Any comes in to get me in her heels and lingerie , a total stunner ! Bolts on popping out and long legs with perfect skin. Very slim and toned body and got my blood rushing very quickly to where it was needed !

Enter the room which was nice and clean and dimly lit and i get my kit off straight away and gave her a good hug and fondle all over and then we sat on the bed and sort out the funds which was electronic at my request , she had to get confirmation that it had cleared and then the fun started

Very little English spoken but google translate was our friend that night !

She said she is 24 years of age and i have no reason not believe that and that she had her tits done 4 years ago and it was her first time in the UK

£130 paid for the hour and no extras were taken by me so it was DFK, RO, Fingering and many positions ! Speed bump, prone bone,CG, Reverse CG ,Missionary, Doggy and Side

1st pop after 30 mins, took a break and quick chat and then 2nd was attempted but wasn't going to happen! I tried and was pumping away for ages it seems in missionary and then her on top and then finally in Doggy man i was sweating but i could not get over the line the for the second and so just rested for the last few mins and that was that

Man she definitely can take a pounding ! She is young and fit and has a lot of energy i tell ya even when i had her in cowgirl she did not get tired at all or want to switch positions

She was quite submissive with me and did have to direct much of the action which for me is not a problem

Id see her again , i think she is currently touring Manchester and Emily and Maya are in Bristol

Offline 801

She's is back birmingham with a new profile and a price increase,  noticed the removal of fingerings also from like list

Offline Man of steel

She's is back birmingham with a new profile and a price increase,  noticed the removal of fingerings also from like list

Fuckingo 😉..will need to put her on the schedule this month. Be good to see whether she is back or a B&S profile.🤔..Did enjoy my previous punts with her. FAF.💯
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 06:42:26 pm by Man of steel »

Offline Yellowskin

Offline Man of steel

New profile

My cock has taken interest 😉 that bubble butt needs another visit 💨

Despite the negative in Southampton. 🤔 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 03:18:21 am by Man of steel »

Offline 801

My cock has taken interest 😉 that bubble butt needs another visit 💨

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ha ha too right.

She really was a good fuck, a very pretty young Brazilian . May need to enquire further on location and who else is with her

Vs link below