Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel Vita - Shepherd Bush - Brazilian  (Read 413 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7147606) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Been busy so only got round to do the review. I saw her about two months ago when she was about 100hh or 150p/h. I see that her price had gone up massively....

Girl is petite, stand about 5'2. She is quite pretty, not stunner but more girl next door type. Would rate her 7 out of 10 overall in terms of face and body. Tits were real and on the smaller side but told me her nipples are sensitive so not much touching. Kissing, OWO, etc all extras and didn't pay for extra as was only there for a 30 min booking. Comms were terrible, she replied every hour or two hours so it was hard to get a booking. Also she doesn't answer any questions because whenever you ask if there are extra for example she would go silent and not tell you... guess she'd tell you when you turn up on her doorstep. The meeting was also over 30 mins late, luckily I had a bit of free time and just sat at a pub nearby for a couple of pints and that was fine.

Service wise it was quite rush. Maybe she's had a hectic day by the time she saw me. She just put the condom straight on without even asking me if I need any extra. She then lubed herself up without even attempting to give me a blowie. After about 5 mins she asked me to cum but I said to her we've barely started and I'm still at half mast nowhere near it. Got there eventually and pumped her long and hard but her fake moan was a bit annoying. Decided to pull out and wank over her tits for the finish. I hadn't cum for a week so had saved up quite a lot for her and after a couple of spurts I accidentally aimed up which got her nose and mouth and lips. She muttered something in Portugese which I presume she was trying to tell me to fuck off. Cleaned up quickly and off I went into the dark, no conversations after shooting on her tits / face....

Overall, it was good and she's quite hot and is my type. Unfortunately, I may have caught her on a bad day so the service wasn't great and she seemed grumpy too so I don't know if I'd return.

Offline cachalote459

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Been busy so only got round to do the review. I saw her about two months ago when she was about 100hh or 150p/h. I see that her price had gone up massively....

Girl is petite, stand about 5'2. She is quite pretty, not stunner but more girl next door type. Would rate her 7 out of 10 overall in terms of face and body. Tits were real and on the smaller side but told me her nipples are sensitive so not much touching. Kissing, OWO, etc all extras and didn't pay for extra as was only there for a 30 min booking. Comms were terrible, she replied every hour or two hours so it was hard to get a booking. Also she doesn't answer any questions because whenever you ask if there are extra for example she would go silent and not tell you... guess she'd tell you when you turn up on her doorstep. The meeting was also over 30 mins late, luckily I had a bit of free time and just sat at a pub nearby for a couple of pints and that was fine.

Service wise it was quite rush. Maybe she's had a hectic day by the time she saw me. She just put the condom straight on without even asking me if I need any extra. She then lubed herself up without even attempting to give me a blowie. After about 5 mins she asked me to cum but I said to her we've barely started and I'm still at half mast nowhere near it. Got there eventually and pumped her long and hard but her fake moan was a bit annoying. Decided to pull out and wank over her tits for the finish. I hadn't cum for a week so had saved up quite a lot for her and after a couple of spurts I accidentally aimed up which got her nose and mouth and lips. She muttered something in Portugese which I presume she was trying to tell me to fuck off. Cleaned up quickly and off I went into the dark, no conversations after shooting on her tits / face....

Overall, it was good and she's quite hot and is my type. Unfortunately, I may have caught her on a bad day so the service wasn't great and she seemed grumpy too so I don't know if I'd return.

I don't understand these birds....if they dont like this, they could go back and work in MacDonalds for a minimum....but they are charging loads for just an hour of steamy work...at least make sure the one who is paying you leaves actually happy...

Offline newbie2014

Now £500p/h.... was £350p/h last week  :dash: :cry:

Thoughts on why such steep rise?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:21:10 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline patelprat

Now £500p/h.... was £350p/h last week  :dash: :cry:

Thoughts on why such steep rise?

That's a ridiculous price for a GND type with bad comms and mediocre service (according to you).
Maybe her rent went up, or she needs to pay for something expensive. Or just greed, seeing if people will pay, and adjust accordingly.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:42:21 pm by patelprat »