Author Topic: Plumstead girls  (Read 849 times)

Offline Gramsky

Has anyone visited any of these girls in Plumstead area in South East London.

Quite a few massage shops around here, but massage girls in private properties and WGs have gone into short supply in SE London and NW Kent recently.

Thank you

External Link/Members Only..

External Link/Members Only..

External Link/Members Only..

External Link/Members Only..

Offline if33lsosl33py



External Link/Members Only


Saw this one when she was in Croydon very pretty very nice body aswell

Offline Gramsky

Good to hear. I thought they may be B&S because having text them the same questions I get back the same answers, even though they are working at different postcodes, which made me think their mobiles are monitored by the same person. Suspicious.

Offline if33lsosl33py

Good to hear. I thought they may be B&S because having text them the same questions I get back the same answers, even though they are working at different postcodes, which made me think their mobiles are monitored by the same person. Suspicious.

Yeah sometimes it be like that. There’s like 3 groups of romainan girls that always do thesame
One  group normally based South like Bermondsey/Plumstead area then you got the west croydon ones then you got the another group at one hitel.
Sometimes I feel like is B&S when I see some profiles but u got to take  a chance