Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleopatra 69 - Liverpool Street - A bit of a joke, must avoid  (Read 671 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Joe_Peshi

External Link/Members Only

It's been some time since I last reviewed an SP, but I would give everyone a warning on this one, avoid like the plague, those reviews on her profile are either fake or people who visit her have some really low expectations.

Her profile states that she provides CIM, which is a lie, so on to the punt (which didn't happen).

Texted her replied efficiently, stated her location in Liverpool Street, on the messages I asked if she'll be doing OWO, replied it's £20 extra (1 hour booking at £140 and additional £20 for OWO, total £160), thought that will be fine. So I went to her location, provided the code to door, went up to the her flat, first thing I see her face, looking like slapped moody arse, thought OK maybe she's having a bad day. Handed the money she counted £160, she looked baffled, I said additional £20 for OWO as stated on your text. She replied she doesn't do OWO, so I said and walked out.

I think I dodged a bullet there, I would admit, this girl skinny, like when I say skinny she looked malnourished and she's bloody moody.

Offline PilotMan

That identical to my punt with her.

Offline Icerpacks

It is thanks to this forum that I dodged Malvinna/Cleopatra. Shame you had a shit experience. Hope you had a plan B!

Offline scutty brown

So you never got to play with her asp?

Offline Joe_Peshi

I didn't get to play with her nor did I have a plan B, infact she was plan D. As A, B and C were unavailable.