Author Topic: Posting multiple reviews of the same WG  (Read 1982 times)

Offline VitIron

If a punter has seen a WG several times, is it deemed unnecessary or excessive to post a review about each meeting or is it something that's encouraged?

Thanks  :thumbsup:


Online RandomGuy99

As per the rules you can do this.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.

Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Rule 4.

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban."

I would say don't post a new review, unless the rating is different to your previous review, or there's a substantial difference to the previous review.

If it's neither of the above, just add any additional intel to the original review.

I did that recently here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366384.msg3893482#msg3893482


Online RandomGuy99

Additional reviews of the same SP can be used to show they are consistently delivering a good service.  Personally, I don't really see the point if the SP already has a large number of positives and yours is another positive
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 02:27:37 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline VitIron

Rule 4.

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban."

I would say don't post a new review, unless the rating is different to your previous review, or there's a substantial difference to the previous review.

If it's neither of the above, just add any additional intel to the original review.

I did that recently here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366384.msg3893482#msg3893482

Thanks. I was unsure what to do because the rules don't state how many reviews (or their regularity) of the same WG would be considered as touting.

I'll add an update to my second review of the WG as it's the third time I've met her  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Additional reviews of the same SP can be used to show they are consistently delivering a good service.  Personally, I don't really see the point if the SP already has a large number of positives and yours is another positive
Multiple reviews of the same SP by the same punter only shows she gives good service to him and he might have lower standards than others, whereas multiple reviews by different punters show she gives good service to all. 5 reviews by different punters are infinitely more valuable than 5 by the same punter.

It's recommended if you've seen an SP again within a short period of time that you post on your last review that you've seen her again and the service was just as good.

Offline VitIron

It's recommended if you've seen an SP again within a short period of time that you post on your last review that you've seen her again and the service was just as good.

Will do  ;)

Offline jimbobted

Of course there are times when a second review will be a different rating to the first, see my latest for an example. Sometimes girls go off the boil and it's useful to highlight this rather than leave a previous positive up to mislead other punters.

Offline Punterperson1971

I had one a few years ago a Bulgarian(Kimberly) was a positive first review but even better second time so I just tagged it onto my first review just to highlight the fact it was better
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 08:30:04 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online Stevelondon

I’m a bit of a repeat visitor to SP’s I’ve seen and reviewed before. Unless there is a difference in services I don’t see the point in reviewing them again.
It would certainly add to my review count if I did 😂

Offline Munter84

My personal approach to revisiting a regular is:

1) Does this really merit another review from the same user? If in doubt - don't. If the meets were close in time, services identical or very similar, and there has been no price change, then what real value is an extra review adding?
2) Same rating? Just tack a brief update post to your previous review.
3) Different rating? Create a new review.

Offline VitIron

My personal approach to revisiting a regular is:

1) Does this really merit another review from the same user? If in doubt - don't. If the meets were close in time, services identical or very similar, and there has been no price change, then what real value is an extra review adding?
2) Same rating? Just tack a brief update post to your previous review.
3) Different rating? Create a new review.

If a punter only saw one WG (because she was his favourite) and provided updates to a previous review each time he saw her then isn't there a risk of his access to this site being restricted because he was not posting new reviews?

Offline big-al93

If a punter only saw one WG (because she was his favourite) and provided updates to a previous review each time he saw her then isn't there a risk of his access to this site being restricted because he was not posting new reviews?

Unlikely, as long as they are contributing to the site in a positive manner. Acting like a dick is far more likely to get someone banned than just visiting a regular, although I personally would advise against relying too heavily on the services of one escort. Risk of EAS is increased, if the escort retires you are starting from scratch again, and there is always the risk of things becoming so comfortable that service standards begin to slip. If you like a regular, then having 2 or 3 on the go is a great idea, with an occasional new meet to keep things fresh and not being so nervous going into a first time meet.

Offline Munter84

If a punter only saw one WG (because she was his favourite) and provided updates to a previous review each time he saw her then isn't there a risk of his access to this site being restricted because he was not posting new reviews?

I'm not a mod but I believe contributing is judged on an individual basis. If a punter only ever saw one regular (is this common?) I would assume they would be very infrequent visitors/posters to the forum anyway.

Offline VitIron

Unlikely, as long as they are contributing to the site in a positive manner. Acting like a dick is far more likely to get someone banned than just visiting a regular, although I personally would advise against relying too heavily on the services of one escort. Risk of EAS is increased

That isn't a risk with me. It's because there's only one WG I've met in recent years who I have any intention of seeing again.

if the escort retires you are starting from scratch again, and there is always the risk of things becoming so comfortable that service standards begin to slip.

Yes, that's a fair point.

If you like a regular, then having 2 or 3 on the go is a great idea, with an occasional new meet to keep things fresh and not being so nervous going into a first time meet.

I do have someone on my HL but I think most of my punts for the time being will be with the same WG.

Online Stevelondon

Unlikely, as long as they are contributing to the site in a positive manner. Acting like a dick is far more likely to get someone banned than just visiting a regular, although I personally would advise against relying too heavily on the services of one escort. Risk of EAS is increased, if the escort retires you are starting from scratch again, and there is always the risk of things becoming so comfortable that service standards begin to slip. If you like a regular, then having 2 or 3 on the go is a great idea, with an occasional new meet to keep things fresh and not being so nervous going into a first time meet.

Glad you said “I personally”  :D

I’ve punted over a considerable number of years…. So have had lots of regulars. Personally speaking I’ve never suffered this dreadful EAS that gets mentioned every so often 😂

I also think if a SP you’re seeing regularly lets her standards slip……. Then she shouldn’t be considered a regular. I must have been fortunate because the regs I saw always seemed to maintain their standard for me. That just makes good business sense as far as I’m concerned anyway.

Onwards and upwards playmates 👍🏻

Offline contentguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,454
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 41

Online Stevelondon

A tautology fan are you Steve  :D

What I wrote should be adequate enough explanation 😂

Of course I’ve probably written that wrong. English being my second language and all. 😂

Offline big-al93

Glad you said “I personally”  :D

I’ve punted over a considerable number of years…. So have had lots of regulars. Personally speaking I’ve never suffered this dreadful EAS that gets mentioned every so often 😂

I also think if a SP you’re seeing regularly lets her standards slip……. Then she shouldn’t be considered a regular. I must have been fortunate because the regs I saw always seemed to maintain their standard for me. That just makes good business sense as far as I’m concerned anyway.

Onwards and upwards playmates 👍🏻

Not a problem for me either, but then I don't just visit 1 SP, and I suspect you don't either. Similarly I agree that should the service drop significantly then it's time to ditch and switch. Just saying that the risks of being left high and dry are increased due to EAS or service level dropping when relying solely on 1 escort.

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
From my POV a regular who you reviewed years ago who always keeps the same service should never be reviewed again tbh.

All my fav. WGs who have never dipped in performance I've only ever reviewed once.

Offline Punterperson1971

From my POV a regular who you reviewed years ago who always keeps the same service should never be reviewed again tbh.

All my fav. WGs who have never dipped in performance I've only ever reviewed once.
I recently reviewed a wg on here who started offering facials and I double checked first to see if it was ok to post it and I posted it as it was a different service to what she normally offers