Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Hot - Marylebone  (Read 640 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6419398) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Charles.barking

Saw Molly Hot External Link/Members Only

30min for £100

Comms: organised on text, straight forward

Girl: wasn’t what I was expecting from the photos, not terrible but a bit deceiving. She has quite a muscular build, not my type. Not fat, okay-ish face. Would give 5/10

Action: started with OW which was good, the sex in different positions. She’s got a good attitude and no problems there. Biggest thing for me here is that her pussy is not tight at all. Sex really didn’t feel like much so was quite a let down.

Would I return: no

Neutral purely because she’s enthusiastic and has a good attitude, but otherwise would’ve been a negative

Offline Waterhouse

Hi… where did you see her - London is a big place.  Incall to hers, or out call to yours or a hotel?

Cheers.

Offline Charles.barking

Haha sorry man, yeah Incall at her apartment, it’s in Marylebone just off of Marylebone high street

Offline Dw

Hey mate. Did you think that she may have been a post op? Her voice was a bit suspect

Offline patelprat

Hey mate. Did you think that she may have been a post op? Her voice was a bit suspect

She has a kid, so not likely!

I saw her a few times quite a while back. Never reviewed, but does a lot for the price and was good fun (no list of extras for everything like many other Brazilians).

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 12:52:34 am by patelprat »