Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Remembering My First Punt  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Jimboe89

My first ever punt, long before I knew about this site would have been in 2017.

The girl in question lived in a maisonette on Western Avenue in Bentley, Willenhall.  I was nervous, it didn’t last long but I remember it being a real rush.  I’ve not seen the girl in question, who would have been early 20’s then, on AW since!

Would love another go at f she ever came back to the business.

Offline Colston36

My first ever punt, long before I knew about this site would have been in 2017.

The girl in question lived in a maisonette on Western Avenue in Bentley, Willenhall.  I was nervous, it didn’t last long but I remember it being a real rush.  I’ve not seen the girl in question, who would have been early 20’s then, on AW since!

Would love another go at f she ever came back to the business.

That prompted me to think back. To Paris on the notorious Rue St. Jacques, 1979.

My business partner, a great whore enthusiast, urged me to have a go with a lady in leather and boots. I had no idea (at the age of 43) what that outfit signified. I have no idea what happened when we went into her room but I do realise I missed a very educational experience.

I always regret what I didn't do far more than what I did.

What now seems amazing looking back is that before that I had lived for two and half years with a retired Call Girl as they put it then - but I still had no clue. Mind you I do remember that on our first night together she got me to lie down in the bath and pissed all over me. True romance!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 04:59:11 pm by Colston36 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Mine was on a Sunday morning and a bit seedy

I contacted an SP on SW and agreed to meet at her place. Parked round the corner and walked in past neighbours. Went in and she showed me to a bedroom. She got naked we had sex. I left. In hindsight she had may have just woken up and had her kid sleeping in the room next door.  Not the best but she had nice tits.

Offline Colston36

Mine was on a Sunday morning and a bit seedy

I contacted an SP on SW and agreed to meet at her place. Parked round the corner and walked in past neighbours. Went in and she showed me to a bedroom. She got naked we had sex. I left. In hindsight she had may have just woken up and had her kid sleeping in the room next door.  Not the best but she had nice tits.

Sounds wonderful. I love seedy.

Offline Mrwumpty

Many years ago, rang an advert from the Bargain pages ( who remembers that )..

Directed to Smethwick,  nice 22 year old blonde SP, from Czech Republic.. paid £25 for 30 mins, FS. In a ground floor flat.. stunning figure, but had a lazy eye. Was a great first punt that had me hooked ever since.
Tried to meet her again but back in the pre-internet days when we just had Evening Mail and Bargain pages adverts, it was difficult to keep track.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:16:53 am by Mrwumpty »

Offline PilotMan

@Mrwumpty - the back pages, that reminds me of a story.

Not my first punt, but my first experience of being present when someone else was having a punt - this was before I had ever punted.

Many years ago I shared a ownership of a large motor boat with three friends. We used it around the Solent / IOW. This particular weekend we travelled to Brighton, one of the friends picked up a freebie paper and called an advert from the back pages. He subsequently announces that he has a girl coming to the boat for paid sex, he said it as though it was like he'd just ordered a Pizza. Myself and the others were quite surprised, and at first thought he was joking.

20 minutes later he goes off to the marina entrance to let the girl in. He comes walking down the dock with a skanky looking girl and her skanky boyfriend (obviously junkies). Lucky enough it was already dark and it wasn't our home marina, so we didn't have to suffer any shame.

The friend goes inside the boat and fucks the girl. The boyfriend stands on the dock at the side of the boat waiting. The rest of us sat on the fly bridge, deliberately not engaging with the boyfriend.

When he's finished, he comes up on the deck and said the girl asks if anybody else wants to go. We all declined  :scare:

Offline PumpDump

My first, I was early 20's and not experienced sexually at all. It was a BJ from a street girl up a laneway. I could see her pimp further down the laneway keep an eye on things. She offered to let me touch her pussy for an extra £5. I put my hands down her pants and felt her big bush, didn't even touch her clit I was so clueless! Don't remember if I came or not. My hand smelt of stale pussy for a couple of days no matter how much I washed it. Grim!

Offline Night king

My first punt red light District, Wolverhampton scanned the area few days before, choosing the working girl I fancied, tall lovely legs mini skirt on was September, 1990 was new to all this not sure what I was doing just had oral , with condom

Offline Night king

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 02:08:26 pm by Night king »

Offline Night king

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 02:08:57 pm by Night king »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Mine was around 1987/1988 at the Gemini Suite on Summer Row in Birmingham. It’s long gone now and the area has been gentrified with bars, restaurants and hotels. Back then there was a great record shop, a film memorabilia place and a brothel.

I was a regular there for a long time and the girls used to wear white beautician’s tunics which had press stud fasteners, I still love that look today.

Offline londonroad

Mine was many many years ago at Soho walk up. All very seedy and had to sit at top of the stairs with the maid whilst waiting for the SP to call you in. A very small bed. I recall the SP got me over the line quickly, so I was probably in and out within 10 minutes. They operated a one way system so you left via a different door - so didn’t see the next punters.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:14:42 pm by londonroad »

Offline Roadster

Mine was in my early 20s.  Forty-ish years ago in a massage parlour on Westport Road in Burslem.  Can't remember the girl's name but she was a blonde.  Intelligent, confident and about my age as I was then.  I was blown away by how easy and straightforward everything was.  She gave me a list of services and prices, I said what I wanted and it just happened.  I was doing her moments later.  Walked around on a cloud for days afterwards.  Jeez ... I wish I could get somewhere remotely close to that feeling now. :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Landscape

Mine was in 1992 or 1994. Looked in the back pages of the local newspaper and picked one whose description most appealed to me. Phoned her up and was told to go to a phone box near her place. Once there, I phoned again and she gave me her address. Went in and it was £40 for half an hour.

Don't remember if there was any kissing or oral, but remember the thrill of being able to caress and suck on boobs for the first time. At the end she started playing with me so I could try and finish through (covered) sex for the first ever time which was sweet of her.

Left having enjoyed the experience which led me onto discovering what the wide world of punting had to offer and been (mostly) enjoying it every since!

Offline PilotMan

I was at the Nurburgring race track in Germany and my mates decided that a detour via Amsterdam on the way home was a good idea. I didn't disagree.

We stayed overnight and during a wander around my mate egged me on to go in and visit one of those window girls. She was Dutch, early twenties and FAF. The damage was fifty Euros.

No kissing and she wanted extra to remove her bra. I fucked her in missionary and dumped my load. It would have been pretty unforgettable had it not been my first time.

I do remember that she had one of those Argentinian Dogo's though.

Offline Dylanbob

Remember elements like it was yesterday.
Must have been Xmas 2015, I remember the German Market being in town while trying to sort out meet and having to go to the weatherspoons for a piss.

Was a polish girl whose photos i had also seen on early tinder. Which for some reason at the time made her seem more legit. Was directed to some flats by the JQ. A set of flats I have all my subsequent 8 years never been directed to since.

My memory of the meet was having a shower, and being impressed by the moderness of the shower. Finger blasting, getting blown and having sex with the lady. Who to no one's surprise was not the lady in the photos. Then a return to the shower.

Then for the next week I was paranoid she would take the cum out the condom get herself pregnant and try to sue me lol.

Offline bluenosecbf

My first punt was with a streetwalker back in1982. I was dropping a mate off late one night when we saw two young ladies on the corner of Brighton Road Balsall Heath and thought why not. Wouldn't dream of doing it now! Anyway the 4 of us ended up on a mattress on the floor in a flat inTrafalgar Road. Can't remember how much we paid but remember having a good time!

Offline Firsttimepunter12

Many years ago, rang an advert from the Bargain pages ( who remembers that )..

Directed to Smethwick,  nice 22 year old blonde SP, from Czech Republic.. paid £25 for 30 mins, FS. In a ground floor flat.. stunning figure, but had a lazy eye. Was a great first punt that had me hooked ever since.
Tried to meet her again but back in the pre-internet days when we just had Evening Mail and Bargain pages adverts, it was difficult to keep track.

Funny you mention that as that where I found the ad for my first punt😂 opposite Pak supermarket, Nice lady with big boobs didn’t let me do much owo or shag that was then options being 20 at the time went did some oral on her and Sxx good times.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 02:55:58 pm by daviemac »

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only

My first punt was with Maggie. Maybe 10 years ago. She was a good fuck. I wanted to try a GILF and she scratched the itch. I got hooked to punting after that.

Offline southcoastpunter

although not in your area, i think this is an interesting thread so will share my story from about 25 years ago - even though you could argue that it wasn't a "proper" punt.

I had been going to a massage shop a number of times for a massage and HE. The lady i saw, (who i think was the owner and was slim, attractive and about mid 30's) was always very chatty and making jokes. On about my 7 or 8th visit she said that if i could guess the colour of her knickers, she would let me fuck her. i guessed and was wrong. that happened on the next few visits and I was wrong in my guess. (of course i asked if i could just pay extra but no!) anyway on my 5th or 6th guess i was correct and she was a good as her word and we had a nice bj and sex.

Next visit i asked if we could do that again - but i had to go through the "guess the colour of my knickers" game again. However she did get me started on punting as i started to look elsewhere directly for sex whereas before i had been happy with massage and HE.

Offline alibirmingham

although not in your area, i think this is an interesting thread so will share my story from about 25 years ago - even though you could argue that it wasn't a "proper" punt.

I had been going to a massage shop a number of times for a massage and HE. The lady i saw, (who i think was the owner and was slim, attractive and about mid 30's) was always very chatty and making jokes. On about my 7 or 8th visit she said that if i could guess the colour of her knickers, she would let me fuck her. i guessed and was wrong. that happened on the next few visits and I was wrong in my guess. (of course i asked if i could just pay extra but no!) anyway on my 5th or 6th guess i was correct and she was a good as her word and we had a nice bj and sex.

Next visit i asked if we could do that again - but i had to go through the "guess the colour of my knickers" game again. However she did get me started on punting as i started to look elsewhere directly for sex whereas before i had been happy with massage and HE.

I wish I had an experience like that. I’d defo be a regular and use any trick I could to catch a glimpse of them knickers before a booking lol

Offline alibirmingham

Still remember my first proper punt. Britannia Hotel in the city centre. Paid £60 for 30 mins and chose her as she was the only one who replied and allowed filming included in the price. Went along with a video camera (before the camera phone days) and made a few clips. Still got them somewhere on my hard drive.

Looking back she wasn't the best looking or the best service but when your new to it all you don’t know any better lol

Offline Retep64

Got me thinking of my first time, especially as I have been out of the game due to illness for a couple of years now.

It was above a row of shops in Elmdon on the A45. Entry by stairs at the rear. Mature lady advertising in the Evening Mail. It seemed like it was her first time too and the maid had to come in and chase us on as the 30 minutes were up.

Ah memories 😀

Offline Omadon2001

Mine was a streetwalker in Doncaster.

All I had was oral (covered). It cost me £20.

However, a couple of days later I got chicken pox (almost certain I caught it from her). It cost me over £300 in lost wages.

Offline southern boy

My first punt was in derby Road Southampton when the girls had red lights on in their windows

Offline dog999

Good memories of the red light areas around Edgebaston and Balsall Heath in the 80's. Red lights all over the place and working girls on the street's, the ones sat in the front bay window's certainly grabbed your attention. :hi:

Offline Night king

I loved the window 🪟 shopping 🛍️😁

Offline dog999

Saturday night viewing!. Used to ride round there until the early hours most, of the girls stayed out till 2 or 3am. Rough looking pimps riding round checking up on them and collecting the cash. Sounds crazy when you think about it now. :hi:

Offline guymids-72

Went to see Brooke34DD in a hotel in Oldbury.
Was a nervous as nervous could be, walking past the hotel I was sure they were going to stop me somehow knowing what I was there for.
Then I embarrassed myself by popping almost as soon as Brooke touched me
She was lovely about it though and gave me a fantastic round 2 experience.

Offline Neojay76

Was a nervous as nervous could be, walking past the hotel I was sure they were going to stop me somehow knowing what I was there for.

Mine was Brooke too, I understand the popping early, she had me on the edge within a min or two aswell. Luckily for me she could see I was about to explode and she eased off. Definitely my best punt for sure! She was amazing, great body! Wish she was still around

Online JontyR

Days pre-internet. A black street walker called Jo.
Having never been with a black girl or indeed having never seen one naked (this was one of the reasons for doing the whole thing) was slightly surprised by the tight afro pubic curls. She lay back on the reclined passenger seat and controlled my rhythm with just the gentlest of fingertip touches on my hips. 

Think my first adultwork booking was with a mature tourer in some Birmingham hotel. She also cammed and had some native american heritage. Can't really remember that much except on her milfy body she had very young tits!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 12:13:17 pm by JontyR »

Offline thebastard

I saw her once a few years ago, she was great!

Offline Bhamguy

Remember my ist punt years n years ago was a parlour by the food n art college  Birmingham  forgot name  but wen I went in was dark woman took me to room n a man was standing there in hallway think was owner was nervous but since then never looked back had some good pints n bad ones but not many bad ones thank god

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Remember my ist punt years n years ago was a parlour by the food n art college  Birmingham  forgot name  but wen I went in was dark woman took me to room n a man was standing there in hallway think was owner was nervous but since then never looked back had some good pints n bad ones but not many bad ones thank god

Sounds like the Gemini Suite

Offline Cheltclient

Mine was back in the day of ringing up a number advertised in the paper. Suggestion was it was massage service but it was clearly sex on offer. Brief description. Could have been anyone at the end of the number. Ended up she was a decent looking blonde milf but service was very basic. No kissing. Covered oral. Very simple sex.

Used to enjoy turning up at a place and a few girls would come out and say hi and then you’d pick one to fuck. Always seemed to be OW and no missing. They seemed to be like the Pretty Women rules. Def no kissing.

Remember my first AW booking. She snogged my face off and sucked my cock without. That’s when things started getting more enjoyable.

Offline alibirmingham

Could have been anyone at the end of the number.

I don’t think I could even go into a punt blind but that may be because when I got into it we were in the internet days of AW etc. but that said most vVS punts are semi blind due to the B&S aspect but at least with that if I don’t like what I saw I’d walk.

Could you walk back in them days if you didn’t like what greeted you at the door or was it expected you’d go though with the Punt regardless.

Offline PumpDump

I don’t think I could even go into a punt blind but that may be because when I got into it we were in the internet days of AW etc. but that said most vVS punts are semi blind due to the B&S aspect but at least with that if I don’t like what I saw I’d walk.

Could you walk back in them days if you didn’t like what greeted you at the door or was it expected you’d go though with the Punt regardless.

Blind punts are not a problem for me, that is effectively what happens when you go to a Chinese flat as they always use fake images and descriptions. I have yet to met the 22 year old Japanese with 34D boobs they keep promising  :D

Blind punts are fine if you have the confidence to walk if the girl is not as described.

Offline Roadster

Back then most of the action was either in parlours, (who advertised in the local papers), or from contact mags or off the street.  Seeing WGs in their home didn't happen so much because ... some Birmingham streets aside ... how would anyone know they were there.   I found contact mags like Oasis to be expensive and unreliable and out of date almost before they were printed.  Occasionally street girls were okay, and at least you could see what you were getting, but mostly were smack heads.

For me parlours were the way to go.  In Stoke, where I was back then, there were plenty of them and they each had a sort of flavour.  Some were older rough birds, some girl next door types, some chavvy slag types and so on.  There were so many that the crap ones never really lasted that long.

Usually in a parlour you had a pick of two or three lasses on walking in through the door, but sure I walked sometimes.  Usually just down the road to the next one though.  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

Back then most of the action was either in parlours, (who advertised in the local papers), or from contact mags or off the street.  Seeing WGs in their home didn't happen so much because ... some Birmingham streets aside ... how would anyone know they were there.   I found contact mags like Oasis to be expensive and unreliable and out of date almost before they were printed.  Occasionally street girls were okay, and at least you could see what you were getting, but mostly were smack heads.

For me parlours were the way to go.  In Stoke, where I was back then, there were plenty of them and they each had a sort of flavour.  Some were older rough birds, some girl next door types, some chavvy slag types and so on.  There were so many that the crap ones never really lasted that long.

Usually in a parlour you had a pick of two or three lasses on walking in through the door, but sure I walked sometimes.  Usually just down the road to the next one though.  :drinks:

Thanks for that insight. This is defo punting well before my time. I can’t imagine it without the usually sites. Think parlours back then were more tolerated then they are now but could be wrong.

I still do walk if the lads on offer isn’t to my liking or close to it. Sometimes I get caught out by make up and cloths that cover up the true nature of the lass like I did in my recent trip to Bournemouth but on the whole I usually make the right choice to walk.

Offline Cheltclient

You know i can’t remember. I think you could walk. Ultimately, if none of the girls who came and said high tickled your fancy, I think you could decline.

Offline Tmor25

My first was at university. Spotted an ad for a mature lady in the Daily Sport ads (used to love those). She collected me from near my accommodation in her car and took me back to a house. She ushered me into the living room as it was her friends house and we couldn’t use the bedrooms. She must have been 50s and commented it was weird as her son was older than me! Nevertheless, a lovely filthy fuck on the floor and the she dropped me back. A great intro!

Offline Ste1977

1995 or 96. Opposite Leicester train station. i was a poor student but had some money from a job and went on impulse. Was offered two girls and said yes (no idea what i was doing). Lovely black girl and older blonde. It was fabulous.

Offline ged72

Tara Sensual in Brum, 2008. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I do think that was more down to me and nerves. I have thought on a few occasions about booking Tara again, now I'm a lot wiser to punting.

2nd time was Sarah at Funplace, and that was ace!