Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn - Fabulous hour with Olina hottie (Bayswater)  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Pharmatron69

External Link/Members Only
1hr - £140 (frequent user price)
Bayswater
Midweek/early evening

Having been away for 2 weeks with the missus, I was gagging to re-visit Fallyn for an hour of fun. I actually booked Fallyn whilst I was away and the thing that i do like about Olina is their efficient booking service and confirmation. Unlike independent where you get wird text messages saying "5 mins babe" or other stalling texts, I know with Olina that I will be seen precisiely on time - it always happens that way!

So I arrived at the address, called the agency to tell them I was there and was in the door within seconds. Fallyn looked great and was dressed in a uniform of my choosing. She looked amazing with great make-up too. As always, shoes off and then her tongue was down my throat as we made our way to the bedroom. We had a little bit of polite conversation and she literally undressed me within seconds and was on her knees with my "little charlie' in her mouth! Spent about 5 minutes just being deep throated.

We then had the ubiquitous Thai assisted shower and was fully soaped, scubbed and fingered clean as only theThai girls know how to do! Dried off, and made our way to the bedroom where I decided I was going to spend some time giving oral. Spent a while exploring both holes with my tongue and Fallyn appeared to be enjoyiong it and eventually she did come (or at least make it appear so). Fallyn has a lovely body, firm and blemish free. HAving made her come, she appeared quite sensitive and we cuddled for a bit, with lots of DFK. Fallyn doesn't appear to like her pussy being fingered, but happy with tongue. She appears to be happy with a gentle finger in her arse.

It was now my turn and I lay on my back and Fallyn gave me some more great oral - she commented that she appreciated my clean shave down below! She took it nice and slow as I like and my cock was ready for some action! I asked Fallyn to go on top of me and she slowly lowered herself onto me and did a long and slow grind. This was amazing and just how I like it! She then flipped me over and spent ages rimming my hole whilst playing with my cock. Great technique and knows what I like.

Fallyn then flipped over, lay on her back and asked what I would like - I decided that I would fuck her pussy with the intention of screwing her arse in round two. Spent a good ten minutes DFK her whilst having amazing sex and then I could hold back no longer and let go of my load!

I then was given a nice massage and time was pressing and I knew the remaining minutes would not be long enough for my planned round two. I asked whether she was working later in the week and informed me  she was having a few days off. Round two will have to wait!

In summary, I love seeing Fallyn - she is a very attractive lady with a great body. She looked great and filled my hour with a mixture of PSE and GFE.

As always skipped out of the flat with a smile on my face and a bottle of water in my hand!

Offline HornyHemel

Great review OP! 

I need to get to London to see this hottie!!   :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline ricardouk

I honestly don't get how this SP gets so varied reviews, my review and a few other punters recently were quite the opposite.

Not trying to ruin her business but after reading reviews like this I was massively disappointed.

Offline oinki

I honestly don't get how this SP gets so varied reviews, my review and a few other punters recently were quite the opposite.

Not trying to ruin her business but after reading reviews like this I was massively disappointed.

Thats the point of reviews. The varied reviews shows that the wg is inconsistent in performance (i.e. book at your own risk). Would be helpful if you added yours.

Online sunbunny

"The varied reviews shows that the wg is inconsistent in performance"

Or that punters are individuals who relate to any particular SP and the experience of any particular meet differently?

Offline iq129

You have zero reviews from what I can see. Do you mean comment and not a review?

Online Bangman

You have zero reviews from what I can see. Do you mean comment and not a review?
I agree. Richardouk, You have Zero reviews and have strong opinions, please do review once in a while.
Me personally, i only trust reviews from specific punters.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 09:31:04 am by Bangman »

Offline docpassion1

Good review  :drinks:
What was the uniform of your choice please?

Offline Bassman

Be better if the reviewer described her to be unlike her photos. Saying shes a hottie/looks amazing/attractive with a great body is an opinion, facts are facts though. She doesn’t look like those photos but it’s not mentioned here. Maybe cos Olina check here for reviews??

Offline Swapmeister

Anna was my Go To WG before she left. Great service. Very friendly and accommodating. BUT her photo set was at least 10 years out of date. Similarly with Tracy.

I totally agree with the enthusiastic reviews up to the point where punters say they look like their photos. Or they don't comnent on the photos being at least 10 years out of date.

So yeah, a lot of punters are selective with the details for whatever reason.