Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse image search  (Read 1113 times)

Offline cassini

Hi Guys

Just wanted to know if it’s possible to do a reverse image search on a private gallery image on AW?

Cheers

Cass

Offline nigel4498

On my ipad I use TinyEye, save the image to camera roll and off you go.

Offline maxxblue

On my ipad I use TinyEye, save the image to camera roll and off you go.

I also use TinEye to check out fake pictures, and although this works fine for photos in the gallery, it does not work with photos from the private gallery.

Are you sure you can do this with the private gallery, nigel4498? If so, I'd be interested to know how you upload the photos to TinEye.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I use Firefox with RIS add-on.

I subscribed to a PG gallery this evening and can confirm that was able to RIS on the pics in it.

Offline nigel4498

I also use TinEye to check out fake pictures, and although this works fine for photos in the gallery, it does not work with photos from the private gallery.

Are you sure you can do this with the private gallery, nigel4498? If so, I'd be interested to know how you upload the photos to TinEye.
Photos from the PG do work on my ipad. Save image to camera roll, Open TinyEye and on the left it asks you to upload image, select choose file then choose existing, your camera roll then pops up and you select the image and then it searches 650 billion, simples, works every time for me.

Offline maxxblue

Thanks nigel4498 and CoolTiger.

Offline ForrestGump

Photos from the PG do work on my ipad. Save image to camera roll, Open TinyEye and on the left it asks you to upload image, select choose file then choose existing, your camera roll then pops up and you select the image and then it searches 650 billion, simples, works every time for me.

Does Tineye deliver better search results than the Google image search? Or is it that you prefer to use Tineye for some other reason?

Offline nigel4498

Prefer TinyEye. Dislike Google as they record every search you make and are really big brother.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Does Tineye deliver better search results than the Google image search? Or is it that you prefer to use Tineye for some other reason?
Google image search delivers better results, but Tineye is quicker to use with a plugin.