Author Topic: Brazilian "HotLatinas" crew and odd phone number  (Read 546 times)

Offline rover_100

I was taking a browse through AW with some time on my hands later this week, and found Gorgeous Lola was no longer in CW and further out east.  I thought fuck yes, result. Profile was the usual one here: External Link/Members Only

Noticed there was a new number. No big deal, different venues might mean a different maid since theres sometimes more than one SP at a location, especially with this crew. So I jotted the number down in my phone contacts to Whatsapp later once the date became concrete. Except I'm not going to, in fact I'm considering cutting off with this crew because look how the contact shows up in WhatsApp (attachment). Clearly a number used for a banking scam/con.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

This was at approx midday today. I've had a busy one so I've been out all day, and came back to catch up on this just now at 11pm. I thought - "fuck, did I make a mistake?" The number on the profile has now changed on AW, but thank fuck the UKP AW index for this profile crawled that profile and has the suspect number linked, which proves I didn't mess up or make a mistake. It was 100% on that profile for who knows how long, and connects the crew and this scam.

Index link: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=35248

Hidden Image/Members Only

The question is what to make of this...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 11:25:51 pm by rover_100 »

Offline Trixnex

The constant changing of numbers is indeed frustrating. It also makes me suspicious of scams or B&S.

But that's exactly this website's purpose. Considering your recent experience and only 1 positive review, always better to be on the safe side.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 12:10:13 pm by Trixnex »