Author Topic: Adultwork search now moresomes  (Read 968 times)

Offline falkirk 1975

Anyone else notice that adultwork replaced the ta search option with moresomes
Not many come up when use the more sone tab

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
whatever you mean, I can't see it

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
On the search members screen
Male
Female
Couple MF
Couple MM
Couple MF
Moresome (3+) now added
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 05:57:49 pm by Lou2019 »
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 06:02:54 pm by scutty brown »

Offline finn5555

I wonder how this will develop  :rolleyes:

With prossie prices going up faster than anything else only a select few will have the budget for Moresomes(3+)  :hi:

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
I wonder how this will develop  :rolleyes:

With prossie prices going up faster than anything else only a select few will have the budget for Moresomes(3+)  :hi:

UKP members only account for a small % of SS, I imagine there are plenty able to afford moresomes, especially overseas visitors.
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline signy

I wonder how this will develop  :rolleyes:

With prossie prices going up faster than anything else only a select few will have the budget for Moresomes(3+)  :hi:

Looking back at my summary of 2022, I had 18 punts and spent around £3000. That was my choice as to how I spent my budget. I am not wealthy, and certainly not part of a select few.

If I had less opportunity to punt, then I might decide to spend the same budget on 3-4 moresomes over the course of the year. Which would be an equally valid choice, without having to be any wealthier than I was for my actual choice.

Offline finn5555

UKP members only account for a small % of SS, I imagine there are plenty able to afford moresomes, especially overseas visitors.

Yes true many have never heard of UKP that’s obvious.
I would think those who can afford it are in the minority mind you