Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Cougar. Borders nr Melrose.  (Read 1881 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4827508) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First time in the area checking up on contractors who now WFH so had no idea of the lack of SP’s in the area.  I don’t have a subscription running on SA so the options were very limited. Only 3 profiles listed the day I looked and just 1 responded. There were no previous reports listed so opted to TOFT.

Comms we’re ok with Busty cougar with a phone number provided, BC is located not too far from Melrose, private house in a cul de sac. I looked on Google earth prior to visit and chose to park away and walk in. Area was ok but can imagine nosey neighbours if there is a lot of traffic. House looked untidy with no effort made kerbside.
Knocked the door and was let in by tall woman about late 50’s, size would be 16+ which is not my ideal. BC was pleasant and friendly so opted to stay and just go for a BJ.  Went to room and offered the 70 for half hour. BC undressed and sat on the edge of the bed, she has big tits but with a belly. I stood and instructed her how I like to be sucked which she was happy to comply with. I did think about anal but I was told I was too big and she wasn’t prepared. The BJ continued and I asked to fuck her tits which she accommodated by leaning back and wrapping her tits around my cock, I had asked about cim prior to starting but it wasn’t on offer so I warned her that when I cum there could be some quantity and she’d get a facial which seemed to excite her, she worked away swapping between tit fucking and sucking until I shot from between her tits, the first hit her cheek and she pulled my cock up to her face so the remainder covered her face. She cleaned me and herself up and was quite chatty. I dressed and left walking back to the car without any neighbours watching. 30 minutes from car door to car door.

I have marked as positive although I doubt I’d return as not my type and unlikely to be in the area again but it wasn’t a bad punt just not what I’d normally look for. 

Offline JackRyan81

I reviewed her back in January bud.

Offline cunnyhunt

I reviewed her back in January bud.
I see now that you did  :thumbsup: I must have fucked up my search at the time as it didn’t show up.  I also put her at late 50’s maybe 60 but pleasant enough.
Nice area but a punting wilderness.