Author Topic: Russian GFE Recommendations in Central London  (Read 849 times)

Offline mickey_white

I’m shopping around for my next punt in London. As someone new in this hobby, I have yet to have a “Positive” experience with a Russian SP. So need some suggestion chaps. Here’s what I’m looking for:

Services: nothing special, actually pretty vanilla - GFE, DFK, OWO, RO

Girl: Russian, busty, blonde (not a must), size max 10, friendly, good English

Budget: upto £250 for an hour

Location: anywhere north of thames

Online Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Is the Russian part a ‘must’ or will general Eastern European work ?

Offline yesbby

Sounds like it

The problem is £250 is a minimum for Russians so you’ve limited yourself to those who may not have the qualities you seek

External Link/Members Only

This one has good English and good reviews. Definitely good service for the vanilla minded. But 350

Offline mickey_white

If there is no such Russian for £250 then it could be Eastern European, but my main aim for this topic is to list Russians if possible.

Online Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
If there is no such Russian for £250 then it could be Eastern European, but my main aim for this topic is to list Russians if possible.

Fair play, unfortunately I can’t help then. Estonian, Latvian, and many more, but no Russians I’m afraid


Best of luck in your hunt  :hi: