Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unCharming Chloe - Whetstone - Good for necrophiliacs  (Read 534 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7111445) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chodu1

£70 for 30mins
Girl as per pics, decent looking.
Efficient comms.
Budget hotel with no access issues.
I double checked what would be included: Sex BJ 69

Once she had my cash she then refused the 69. I didn't want to ruin this romantic vibe, but knew this was gonna be a shit fuck and my dick also knew it and retreated into my body by staying limp.

Sucked my dick OW literally for 10 seconds before asking what position. Did not like it when I asked her to suck a little longer. Did it for another 10 seconds and repeated the process. I told her either do it properly or give some money back. She obviously wasn't going to do that, I filed it in my brain as cash written off. Put the jonny on my limp dick, first inside out, then the right way. Quick fuck just to get out of the tense atmosphere.

Waste of sperm. Interestingly very similar experience to the previous review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Mate why on earth would you visit her? Clearly you didn't search on here prior to the meet...did you?

Offline chodu1

I'd inserted my money into the shredder well before our colleague wrote his review. Unfortunately, I had to hold off on my review for a specific reason.