Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lola May-Farringdon  (Read 1073 times)

19 review(s) for English LOLLIE (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Booked the day before and all comms were prompt and easy peasy.

I message the morning of to confirm our booking, no reply but I was expecting one.

She was aware I was coming form outta town and would be getting a train, the Spidey senses were tingling on the way up so a Plan B was being considered.

I was literally exiting the station when she sent a text to cancel as she had an overnight booking...WTF !
I asked why she was cancelling so late but no reply.

She "forgot" about our last booking, I gave that a neutral. Luckily I hadn't travelled for that one but I could have been on my way.

Not sure what is going on here but having seen a couple of negs re the same situation maybe she's going with highest/best bidder.

Tempted to try once more but giving my head a wobble and realising it's not worth it.

Offline johnnyx3

Same boat :(, she has solidified herself with reg's and their overnights which is fair enough

Offline Harry Monk

Thats ok but then why take the other bookings also knowing she was doing an overnighter. I told her I was coming a distance and only a cursory "sorry' no amendment to time or alternative offered.

Offline johnnyx3

Not defending her in the slightest

Offline Harry Monk

Not defending her in the slightest

Didn't think for a minute you were    :drinks:

Offline johnnyx3

all good ;) - millionaires/billionaires in London, pocket change to book a girl to stay for 1 night or couple to say the least  :D

Offline hendrix

Utterly shit behaviour from her. She was on my hotlist but no longer. Thanks for the review and hope you have a good one next time.

Offline Harry Monk

Utterly shit behaviour from her. She was on my hotlist but no longer. Thanks for the review and hope you have a good one next time.

Cheers,slightly rescued the trip with a passable P&D hastily organised. On reflection wish I'd taken more time and chosen better but hey ho.

Offline gurds

Her extras are too much as well tbh

She seems very money greedy. If wanting a throatpie you are better off with options like British sub or Cara if you can get hold of her.

In terms of good sex there are far better gfe English providers like English Nicole for instance.

Online jkandjol

Saw a couple negs of her now for no shows and just wanted to give my take that I saw her a few months ago and thought her services were v overrated.
She scratched me with teeth many times during BJ and deepthroat and can generally call it a toothy BJ. I couldn't even get to her throat tbh as the pressure of teeth just got more and more on my shaft the deeper she went. Ok she tried, and OK I'm fairly large down there...... but plenty a women have deepthroat me no teeth no problem (Just looking at my reviews, Sensitive Nympho springs to mind as someone who did a good job and she is young, petite, small mouth/head, etc). So given Lola advertising and supposed appeal, I was very disappointed.

In terms of the looks her body was on point well toned as expected but facially/as a package just not as good looking as expected imho.

I will get around to a full review in my next lot of reviews.