Doing historical reviews.
This meet happened late last year.
External Link/Members OnlyLocation: somewhere in Stratford. Normal looking house and street. On the quiet side and was discrete. Inside 2 other girls appeared to be working, they were sitting in lounge area said hello and they seemed friendly enough.
Comms: via text, quick replies
The Girl: girl next door type facial look, looked mid thirties to me.
She was wearing a short nightie when she answered the door, ass was protruding! I'd say a solid C on the firm side 100% natural and firmish. She is what I would call African slim fit, those thick, African aunty types!
Anyway gave her the Dosh, she left briefly and came back. Brief OW before I asked her to assume the doggy position. No funny smells and pussy felt ok and grippy. Did my thing, nutted in Dom and outto. She made the right noises and called me her "papa" afterward haha.