Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two random questions...  (Read 972 times)

Offline Icerpacks

First up, thank you fellow punters for all your wisdom. I am relatively new still and have really started to explore more as I go and stretch my ambitions.

Two questions, I'm hoping to get some advice on. Both very different.

1) HoD - I read a lot of the HoD reviews and have a high urge to see two of the girls there. For those that have used HoD, for someone who prefers very discrete locations, it sounds like a nightmare? I've read that you often bump in to other punters or get put in a closet whilst they shuffle. Is it really that indiscreet?

2) Racking up the punts now, the cash withdrawals are looking somewhat questionable. I've seen a few agencies takes credit card,  which is more discrete for me. Anyone tried this before? Or is cash the primary?

Thanks

Offline Jonestown

1) Ive been put in the bathroom and the utility room for a short period once or twice, but that's just to ensure you don't come face to face with another punter, something that has never happened to me at HoD.

2) Chinese TCMs will usually take card payments but they are registered businesses, I don't think many parlours or indie girls would be able to take a card, but you can always ask at the booking stage, although id suggest its inadvisable from your own security perspective.

Offline Icerpacks

Appreciate it, thank you! Noted on the card front. I saw admiral took card which was an attractive offer as it goes under the radar. But yes, my concern has been on the security front.

Offline Jedi123

I can concur regarding HOD. You may get asked to wait in kitchen or even  bathroom, etc but I've never bumped into another customer

Offline Icerpacks

Nice one thanks. Sounds reasonable then. Well, time to check!

Offline Steely Dan

How is 'HOD massage' on your statement better than cash withdrawals?

Assuming you CAN make transfers, an easy way to sort this is with a PAYG cash card like Ffrees or Revolut.  Get a card. Send the money there. Then use the PAYG card to withdraw cash.  Ffrees does not even name check, so you can name the transfer anything you like (e.g. council tax or Macmillan's).  Anything boring works.

Offline jimbobted

First up, thank you fellow punters for all your wisdom. I am relatively new still and have really started to explore more as I go and stretch my ambitions.

Two questions, I'm hoping to get some advice on. Both very different.

1) HoD - I read a lot of the HoD reviews and have a high urge to see two of the girls there. For those that have used HoD, for someone who prefers very discrete locations, it sounds like a nightmare? I've read that you often bump in to other punters or get put in a closet whilst they shuffle. Is it really that indiscreet?

2) Racking up the punts now, the cash withdrawals are looking somewhat questionable. I've seen a few agencies takes credit card,  which is more discrete for me. Anyone tried this before? Or is cash the primary?

Thanks
Get a secret bank account that the Mrs doesn't know about.
I have my (usually considerable) work expenses paid I to it. If I don't spend it all on punting I transfer to savings every month, then if Mrs wonders where it is "All saved dear".

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Get a secret bank account that the Mrs doesn't know about.
I have my (usually considerable) work expenses paid I to it. If I don't spend it all on punting I transfer to savings every month, then if Mrs wonders where it is "All saved dear".

Your partner questions where your money is?

Offline jimbobted

Your partner questions where your money is?
No not usually. But she doesn't work at the moment and it was me that decided to buy new cars etc and she worries about balloon payments and things which I assure her are in hand (if the loan interest is less than the interest my cash make then I'll take the free money thank you very much but she just sees debt  :scare:) and there's some other financial stuff we're doing that might require opening books.
TLDR she might one day have a legit reason to ask to see bank accounts. So having a secret one is handy.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

1. The one time I visited HOD I was certain people standing conversing near the location knew I was going in there. I’ve been to less discreet locations in my punting career though.

2. I use card/bank transfer on my “regulars” who have facilities for it. Taking out a couple of hundred pound in cash a month isn’t suspicious to me but we all have different lifestyles and card payment have overtaken cash so can understand the concern.

Offline Malvolio

You won't bump into punters when you're inside HoD as they are careful to regulate our movements (hence you may find yourself stood inside an airing cupboard for a short while).  Coming up and going down the steps you could bump into another punter - but when you stop to think about it, it's not much of an issue as you're both there for the same thing.  If it's really a problem, just wear a face mask whilst heading in and coming out.

Offline Icerpacks

Cheers all! Will give HoD a go.

Will also not use CC for the like for Admiral.

Thanks again