Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf carla Birmingham city centre  (Read 734 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chris2016

External Link/Members Only

Meet happend a couple of weeks ago.

Saw Carla a while ago and found her attractiveish, but the years have not been good to her.

She is well into gilf territory and sadly less of the 'ilf' and probably just the 'g' bit.

She's not unattractive and she stil has a fuckable figure, she's just getting on and she's put on a bit of weight also

Location: north side of bham city centre, within walking distance of sea Life centre or utility arena. Paid parking on her street during the day.

Coms: all done by text and all very simple.

Meet: she's quite relaxed and easy going but Insisted i wash my hands while she stashed cash.

She kisses quite readily but I've started to become paranoid about sti so i keep it to just gentle pecs, some tongue flicking , but if kissing is something you like them she might be for you.

She asked if I wanted a blowjob but I told her I wanted her to play with my arse, she offered to rim me out or if I wanted aprostate massage. This is what I was there for.

She put condom on her fingers and lubed up and rubbed my cock while inserting her fingers.

I wasn't really sure what to expect but it wasn't working for me, it seems like she was just poking around in there, turns out neither of us know where the prostate is and what Ur meant to do.

Eventually she asked me if I'm ready to fuck and I guess I was seeing as the fingering wasn't doing anything for me.

We did it missionary and I came quite quick.

Chat about my physique as I was dressing. I think she has the same chat with everyone.

Was out of there in about 20mins

50 pounds for 30mins

Neutral because although there was nothing wrong with the service at that price, it wasn't particularly exciting or stimulating and I won't be going back.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 05:34:57 pm by Chris2016 »

Offline Night king

Thanks the review, I neally booked yesterday was passing through the area, then decided  not to,, I went straight home