Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Tanya Turner - Colnbrook  (Read 2924 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline aj12345

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: the well known house with big black gates in Colnbrook.

Booking: £100 for 30mins.

Comms: easy enough via text.

The SP: good looking woman in her 40s. Decent body but with skin was kind of loose but not off putting. Very friendly.

The meet: started with standing DFK which was lovely and continued throughout the meet. Lots of teasing and encouragement from her. She took things slow which was nice and told me she's not the type to make me cum quick but rather that I enjoyed myself and wants to make me feel like a king. Good OWO with plenty of ball licking. RO was nice, tidy pussy and gave more encouragement throught. More OWO before she straddled on top of me. Some nice sensual fucking with lots of DFK until i finished.

I feel £100 for 30mins is too expensive but everything is over priced these days so can't argue really. This was more of a tick box for me and glad I met her. However, it didn't really do much for me so I wouldn't go back but I do recommend her.

Offline Private Parts

Great response OP!
She must have swallowed at some stage to achieve such a complexion.
Vitamins I keep telling them!
PP  :hi:

Online Lema

She must have read your review,  she £90 half hour now.

Offline aj12345

She must have read your review,  she £90 half hour now.
Oh ffs  :dash:

Offline Bat

I’ve fancied Miss TT for quite a while but lack of cim has put me off. It’s not an absolute ‘must have’ for me but I do like it to be an option so I can decide on the day.

Offline aj12345

I’ve fancied Miss TT for quite a while but lack of cim has put me off. It’s not an absolute ‘must have’ for me but I do like it to be an option so I can decide on the day.
Yeah this was also the main reason I hadn't seen her earlier. I decided to give her a go due to the recent positive reviews in spite of cim. Plus I was horny as fuck and she seems a good, stable SP around this area.

Offline Bat

Yeah this was also the main reason I hadn't seen her earlier. I decided to give her a go due to the recent positive reviews in spite of cim. Plus I was horny as fuck and she seems a good, stable SP around this area.

Sounds like very good reasons to me!