Author Topic: Anyone seen this one? - ‘ I’m the best massage therapist’ Eleanor Plaistow  (Read 1331 times)

Offline baildonrfu

External Link/Members Only

Had a look but can’t find any reviews, visiting London with work and wouldn’t mind seeing her. Cheers

Offline bigden40

Looks a lot like Elena who was working in Plaistow in the mid 2010s.

Offline baildonrfu

Thanks - have you seen her / would you say she’s worth a punt? Still struggling to find any info under ‘Elena’.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Looks like a sporting girl for her declared age (52), give it a go and post a review:-



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigden40

Thanks - have you seen her / would you say she’s worth a punt? Still struggling to find any info under ‘Elena’.

I saw her a couple of times circa 2015.

As best I can remember it was an OK massage, OWO and FS on the cards if she likes you. I didn’t go back because she tried to BB me.

Offline baildonrfu

Cheers guys - she’s on the shortlist for when I visit London. Will post a review if I end up seeing her.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250

Offline fredhiggins

Unusual looks, glasses are Dame Edna.