Author Topic: Can someone recommend girls like this one?  (Read 1160 times)

Offline charlesdickens999

Hi community!

I’ve seen girls like this in festivals and they drive me crazy! Does anyone know of a SP that’s similar to this girl? Love the face, the big tits and that she’s blonde.

Looking at several places I haven’t been able to find someone similar, so asking for help here!

Thanks in advance  :hi:

removed
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 11:51:55 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Why would you post non-sp’s photos on a punting forum
Are you a complete Twat?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 11:54:06 pm by jamiekinkxxx »


Offline charlesdickens999

Why would you post non-sp’s photos on a punting forum
Are you a complete Twat?

Lots of people here do it… don’t tell me you, moderator, haven’t seen them…

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,115
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
well, that answers your question Iloveoral!!

Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Lots of people here do it… don’t tell me you, moderator, haven’t seen them…
They aren’t supposed to though are they, I can’t see every post on here but I will delete the ones that I see.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 07:56:11 am by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
well, that answers your question Iloveoral!!
Yep he proved he was a twat

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thank you  :D

 :thumbsup:

Yes thought it best I remove the comment as it was a 'joke' reply to the picture you had removed whilst I was typing my reply.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,547
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Lots of people here do it… don’t tell me you, moderator, haven’t seen them…
There are pictures of celebrities (clearly identified as such) on some threads and porn stars on other threads.  But not candid snaps of girls we saw at a festival.