Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya massage Warrington ( could of been a neutral)  (Read 353 times)

Offline Toontraveler

Comms… couple of texts sent and replied within 5 min arrange time and also what I was after from her list she sent through with post code . I opted for 1 hour full service £120 that’s with bj and sex, but she has pretty much anything you want on offer.
Location ….. Warrington , pyramid court . Which I took an eternity to find as it has no sign on it , it’s opposite Empire court if anyone ever goes . Parking costs around £3.00 in car park about 2 min walk all safe. You can park in street but only for an hour and checkups were out in force.
SP . Ok it’s not girl in pics as I discovered when I looked bhind magic door opening. The girl is about 5”8 long wavie black hair decent figure and real breasts around the 34 c I would say . Age wise 30 ish I would say but realy lovely woman very welcoming .
Punt ….. well I asked ya ya originally I wanted to give her lots of oral and cum x 2 which she agreed . But wasn’t bothered about kissing until I seen her red lipstick drawing me to her very kissable lips ( another£10)
Worth the money bit sloppy kissing to start but we settled down to some decent DFK on bed then of with all the clothes and I kiss her body as I go down on her for around 10 mins which was fully enjoyed by yaya . Got the feeling she was getting into this , so on with the bag and I fuck her from side of bed legs over my shoulders , now and again stopping to lick her clean shaved pussy. After about 15 min she gives me Bj which was very good technique almost came so lifted her head up and DFK her to relax myself. Straight onto doggy style and I was well inti it , spanking her cheeks whilst she also took my thumb up her arse without any complaints. Eventually came nearing the 45 min mark , very satisfied and was offered shower which I took. Place is spotless and she is a great fuck. Only here till Sunday ( tourer) .
The girl has tattoos on back one at top and other at bottom , this how I knew it wasn’t her , but the great sex pushed it into the positive mark .

External Link/Members Only