Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: tiffany_UK - PAWG elite level ass!! TOFTT - Ealing  (Read 3023 times)

2 review(s) for WET_DESTINY_UK (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline gurds

Saw Tiffany today in Ealing, 200 for 1hr Travelodge

She doesn't do Owo but does ow. Her body is thick and her ass is insane! Popped a boner as soon as I saw it.

She is thick but not too fat, perfect PAWG. Her ass is fake but it is seriously elite level, one of the best asses ever.

Started with handjob to get hard, then I decided to see how tight her pussy was with missionary with her on edge of bed. Her pussy was tight and so good I was struggling.

I had to edge a few times to avoid nutting too quick. I then decided to go ham in this position with her legs up and nutted good.

Then a massage break, she massaged my legs and started giving me a handjob. Her handjob technique is insane, she gave me so much pleasure by working on just the tip as well for a while which had me shaking.

Now hard again this was the best part. I decided to have her ride my reverse cowgirl, I could see that incredible ass going up and down on my dick and I was squeezing those cheeks really good.

Was riding for a while which felt good. To finish I decided I had to go for doggy. This was incredible. I was standing on edge of bed and I had her kneeling on the edge of bed. I went ham in doggy with good momentum and good strokes for a long time in and out.

I fucked her with everything I had for a good while in doggy and she was moaning. Her pussy was wet and it felt good and when I came I was in ecstasy.

You have to see this girl for the ass alone, one of the best ever. Doggy with her is something else!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Online Saltnpepper

Nice one for the review OP and used to go by the name Brooke she has a crazy body but she is out of my price limit.  I refuse to pay that much.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Nice one for the review OP and used to go by the name Brooke she has a crazy body but she is out of my price limit.  I refuse to pay that much.

couple of mates have seen her and said she is pretty much a brothel level girl but cause she is english she charges premium

Apparently she can't hold it either or cant be arsed to work for it

Offline last_days_of_logan

Saw Tiffany today in Ealing, 200 for 1hr Travelodge

She doesn't do Owo but does ow. Her body is thick and her ass is insane! Popped a boner as soon as I saw it.

She is thick but not too fat, perfect PAWG. Her ass is fake but it is seriously elite level, one of the best asses ever.

Started with handjob to get hard, then I decided to see how tight her pussy was with missionary with her on edge of bed. Her pussy was tight and so good I was struggling.

I had to edge a few times to avoid nutting too quick. I then decided to go ham in this position with her legs up and nutted good.

Then a massage break, she massaged my legs and started giving me a handjob. Her handjob technique is insane, she gave me so much pleasure by working on just the tip as well for a while which had me shaking.

Now hard again this was the best part. I decided to have her ride my reverse cowgirl, I could see that incredible ass going up and down on my dick and I was squeezing those cheeks really good.

Was riding for a while which felt good. To finish I decided I had to go for doggy. This was incredible. I was standing on edge of bed and I had her kneeling on the edge of bed. I went ham in doggy with good momentum and good strokes for a long time in and out.

I fucked her with everything I had for a good while in doggy and she was moaning. Her pussy was wet and it felt good and when I came I was in ecstasy.

You have to see this girl for the ass alone, one of the best ever. Doggy with her is something else!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks OP, great to finally get a review on this girl. This is a great review

Heard a few things about her but yours gives another angle

Personally these days i tend to stay away from expensive OPs who claims to be amazing or incredible on every single thing. Never goes well for me LOL

Her price level is aat least 30 pounds too high for what she offers IMO

Offline theeaglekid

Offline BillGoldberg

Fake asses don't qualify as "elite level"

Offline RegionalAndy

She looks good. But I do get that lazy SP vibe from her and is pricy for what I think I’d get similar sentiments to what Logan eluded to.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 12:16:54 pm by RegionalAndy »

Offline hendrix

Fake asses don't qualify as "elite level"

For you, you mean? The reviewer seemed very happy with it.

Offline gurds

Looked real though

Even kim Kardashian got a fake ass and lot of people think hers is elite.

Offline Jokerface

Looked real though

Even kim Kardashian got a fake ass and lot of people think hers is elite.

Looking at the photos, that ass looks weird...almost as if she used the liquify tool in Photoshop and failed.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 11:45:06 pm by Jokerface »

Offline gurds

In person her ass is insane. Looks a lot better than photos. Maybe she had work done since those pics.

Offline JonasG

Especially with no OWO. Very cheeky.

Offline gurds

Is this pic representative of her ass ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks even better now, literally popped an insane boner looking at her ass when I first saw her. Is incredible ass.

You'll have to see her for yourself to see..