Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Knights  (Read 1770 times)

22 review(s) for BROOKE KNIGHTS (20 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leedstony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm aware that there are at least 2 other reviews for Brooke Knights, and I don't think I could improve on their reports of the bedroom activities, but I might be able to add to the understanding of her other qualities.

It's been a while since I've seen BK, for various reasons (seven months and one day - not that I've been counting) and this was to be my first visit to her Newcastle flat. As always, her communications are excellent prior to the meeting, and I received an early morning text with details of her address.

I think I've been to Newcastle twice before in my life, and was aware that there are road works and possible delays in the area so, after putting the post code into my in-car SatNav, set off allowing plenty of time to cover for any delays. Or so I thought.

As I supposedly got to my destination the SatNav was pointing to an area of open land. to which there was no link road. As there was no place to stop, just had to carry on, seemingly getting further away from my ultimate destination. Eventually I got to place that I could pull over, phone Brooke, and admit to being lost!

Brooke offered to drive out to where I'd stopped so that I could follow her in, but the description I gave was so hopeless she had no idea where I was. I was to later to discover that I was very near to be where I needed to be. Anyway Plan B, I'd drive to a spot I could give a better description of, and Brooke would drive out to me. To cut a story short that could be a lot longer I eventually found a spot and Brooke out to me. As BK was already suitably dressed for our appointment she'd had to throw something on to cover her modesty.

I'd become very frustrated at my stupidity during all this, but Brooke could only see the funny side.

So, eventually we arrived at her modern flat. After a kiss'n'cuddle I sorted myself out in the bathroom Brooke made herself comfortable in the bedroom. When I went into the bedroom Brooke was wearing a short, black, lace dress - nothing underneath - just as well she covered up before venturing out.

Brooke, IMO, opinion is perfect. Always wears something sexy and provocative, makeup immaculate, an allover tan, slim with curves in the right places, her breasts are enhanced - gravity defying but still soft, and super smooth skin. Intelligent, witty, and great company.

After some more kissing and cuddling Brooke took to licking and sucking my cock, while I started to licking her fully shaven pussy, to which she added a touch of banana flavoured cream. Brooke likes her pussy being licked, just as much as I like my cock being sucked, and was soon writhing and bucking. She's not averse to a little light bottom spanking too. Soon her pussy was dripping wet, as was my face, and it was time for the condom to go on and into the missionary position.

Faster, harder, faster, harder Brooke demanded, until I could hold on no longer.

While I caught my breath we chatted, she's so easy to talk to. I've already booked my next appointment; I think I got one of the few spots available for the rest of this calendar year, and suggested that people will soon be selling their spots at a premium to each other.

There was just enough time for me to pay some more attention to Brooke's pussy - cherry flavour this time - before I had to hit the road.

The return journey was much more straight forward. Must remember the route for the next time.

Online johnny34

Great review thanks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 I've already booked my next appointment; I think I got one of the few spots available for the rest of this calendar year, and suggested that people will soon be selling their spots at a premium to each other.
That sounds like a good idea, wonder what the going rate would be on e-bay :D

fundude09

Nice review. I'm hoping to have a meet with Brooke soon, when I say soon I mean 2 months lol.

I currently have a 4 girl hit list for the rest of this year. At the minute it's looking like this:
1 savannah in October
2 keeva in November
3 Brooke knights in December (unconfirmed at the minute)
4 sweetascandii from Leeds in January

To end/begin a year on a high.

Dr Yes

Brooke, IMO, opinion is perfect. Always wears something sexy and provocative, makeup immaculate, an allover tan, slim with curves in the right places, her breasts are enhanced - gravity defying but still soft, and super smooth skin. Intelligent, witty, and great company.

Great review of a great girl  :angelgirl:
Totally agree with your opinion of Brooke, LT   :hi:  :drinks: