Author Topic: Are these Hammersmith places legit?  (Read 2210 times)

Offline rods_n_cones

Has anyone been to either Thai Massage Subdee Therapy or 1689 Smile Smile Thai Massage Therapy in Hammersmith?  Trying to visit all the spots around Fulham/Hammersmith/Putney without any mention here to determine if they are legit or not. If someone knows these are legit I’d like to save money and time and skip them.

Online myothernameis

If these places are in London, there a good chance there will be HE on offer, now the only way to find out is TOFTT, and report back


Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Ive not been to either but seen them from outside and would rate them as seriously legit, a view reinforced by perusing their websites, so whilst I can't confirm I'd suggest you shuffle them both to the back end of your work programme. To my mind there has been a cultural shift in regard to the Sex industry among the current generation of young Thais coming to this country, they just don't want to know or have anything to do with it.

Offline rods_n_cones

My work programme! If only I could get paid for this.

I have a hard time believing a place with the ridiculous name "1689 Smile Smile" is legit, but that's what it looks like. Subdee will definitely go on the tail end of the list, or at least be reserved for a time I need a quality massage. I'm not sure I'll be able to resist Smile Smile though.

I've also got Maya Massage Studio in the list; it was notorious for extras but appears to possibly have cleaned up its act.

Offline mizoahmed2

I can confirm that Thai Massage Subdee Therapy is legit and offers no extras. Not sure about 689 Smile Smile Thai Massage.

I have visited it before. Strict, boxers on, etc. Their massage is very good though and well-known for couple's massage.

From experience:
- Any massage with very high number of reviews on Google Maps is legit. Thai Massage Subdee Therapy has 339, which makes it 100% legit.
- Any massage that offers and advertise for couples massages + get reviews on couples massages or females is legit.
- Any massage with no shower or at least a sink is legit. You can check from the images posted on Google Maps.

I could be generalising a bit but this formula works 90% of the time when finding a massage with extras.

BTW, great work on your Fulham/Hammersmith/Putney tour.